Want To Buy Bolt On Parts - 2011 WRX - List inside

This is a discussion on Bolt On Parts - 2011 WRX - List inside within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Perrin Turbo Inlet Process West TMIC 50/50 recirc / blow off valve (GFB?) Grimmspeed Ceramic Coated Up-Pipe with EWG EWG ...

Bolt On Parts - 2011 WRX - List inside

Perrin Turbo Inlet
    Process West TMIC
    50/50 recirc / blow off valve (GFB?)
    Grimmspeed Ceramic Coated Up-Pipe with EWG
    EWG Block off plate
    Grimmspeed 3 Port BCS
    Perrin EL Big Tube Headers (or something else that doesn't limit me to an IWG setup)

Post prices

Shipping to 80033

Thanks,

Cole

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bolt On Parts - 2011 WRX - List inside

Never mind, jumped right into asking without looking it was a wtb post, my bad.
    Last edited by madraven; 07-11-2014 at 09:55 AM.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole_ View Post
    Perrin EL Big Tube Headers (or something else that doesn't limit me to an IWG setup)

I would recommend sticking with the regular size tube ELH unless you're planning on running a turbo large enough to require a built engine. When I talked to the tech at Perrin they said the Big Tube header is recommended for 500whp and over, and the regular header is recommended for anything under that.

Which means I will benefit from a header with larger primaries, lol. So my regular Perrin ELH is for sale right now, $600 plus shipping. Low miles, and wrapped. I'm trying to swap up to a Full Race 4-2-1 manifold before my tune, but I will need to sell my Perrin ELH first.

Hey, I have a uppipe for an external wastegate for sale. Its made by IAG, and they make excellenet products. It is a v-band connector too. I have a thread here in the for sale section. It has around 2000 miles on it and is in excellent shape. Welds are terrific. Check out my thread. Im asking 160.00 shipped. Great price, this uppipe new is around 400 bucks from them.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

i have a perrin inlet and cobbs BPV. check theirs out. if ur interested email me at sawhney_m5@yahoo.com

All Pm'd

Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    I would recommend sticking with the regular size tube ELH unless you're planning on running a turbo large enough to require a built engine. When I talked to the tech at Perrin they said the Big Tube header is recommended for 500whp and over, and the regular header is recommended for anything under that.

Which means I will benefit from a header with larger primaries, lol. So my regular Perrin ELH is for sale right now, $600 plus shipping. Low miles, and wrapped. I'm trying to swap up to a Full Race 4-2-1 manifold before my tune, but I will need to sell my Perrin ELH first.
    Do you still have the Perrin ELH? How long did you use it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a Spearco TMIC (with the underscoop, diverter thing) that was on my 2011 before I traded her in, pics are in my FS thread, just look at the posts started by me.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by madraven View Post
    Do you still have the Perrin ELH? How long did you use it?

I do.. as of now it has right about 3000 miles on it. My car has been in pieces for over a year, but I'm about to put it all back together here in the next three or four weeks. Once I get it tuned the header will no longer be for sale.