Subaru WRX Forum banner

Cobb Accesport 003, Grimmspeed 3 port BCS, and Subaru OEM Roof Rails / Rack MUST GOOO

For Sale 
1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  teethandnails 
#1 ·

$89.99 obo + shipping! Grimmspeed ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROL SOLENOID 3-PORT - SUBARU WRX/STI/LGT/FXT. I recently sold my WRX and this piece was installed on the car less than a year. Specs below. This item retails for $124.99, I will consider reasonable offers. All parts included, it works flawlessly. This is a MUST for any WRX owner. Must be used with either an Cobb Accessport (which I have for sale as well) or open source tuning. Failure to use a tuning solution will result in over boosting which can cause engine damage.

Get into Boost Much Quicker
(Flows 10% more than the competition)

Plug and Play into OEM Harness
(no splicing wire like other BCS!)

Factory Fit with clean install

Works Safely with Factory Subaru ECU
(custom coil to match ECU)

Nickel Plated Fittings as this is Built To Last
(not the easily breakable plastic fittings!)

Easy to Install and Very Easy to Tune

The Only Direct Bolt-IN BCS for all Subaru Models

GrimmSpeed™ introduces the most complete and easy to use 3-Port Electronic Boost Solenoid for the Subaru WRX, STi, FXT, and LegacyGT available on the market. Our aftermarket boost controller allows you to raise the OEM boost levels in a quick and efficient manner. If you try to raise the boost on the weak OEM boost solenoid it will start to become unpredictable and unable to maintain proper and safe boost levels. Using our solenoid you are able to spool your turbo quicker and maintain a rock solid boost level. We have made our solenoid to withstand 120psi, way more than any Subaru will see.

Revolutionizing the Subaru boost solenoid market, we have created model specific install brackets that allow you to directly fit our Boost Solenoid into your Subaru for a factory fit. No more Zip-tying! We give you the factory fitment you have been waiting for.

Staying with the OEM fitment theme, our Boost Solenoid uses a Subaru style wiring harness so you can simply unplug your OEM solenoid and plug ours in. No more cutting the oem wiring and crimping wires together!

Also new to the Subaru boost solenoid market, we have used ultra low-profile hose fittings to keep the unit as small and clean as possible. The hose fittings are nickel plated brass so you don't have to worry about them snapping off like the plastic hose fittings!

More Features:

Users can use AN fittings with the solenoid.
MAC Valve's has completely custom made the valve for us(only MAC valve on the market to be custom made for automotive tuning use).
Specifically designed by GrimmSpeed™ to work safely with the factory Subaru ECU (requires tuning) and to reliably handle the vibrations and temperatures of your engine bay!
The only direct "bolt in" design for all Subaru models. Direct bolt in mounting bracket and hardware included! (specify which model before ordering)
Faster response and greater flow than any other valve out there. (by more than 10%!)
Nickel plated brass fittings. (unlike the competitors failure prone plastic fittings)
This BCS will handle all your boost control needs no matter what your power goals are.

Easy for your shop or tuner to tune! (Engine tune is required!)

Tuner's comments on our Boost Solenoid
AWD Tuning:
"The GS 3-port BCS provides rapid boost response while maintaining the ability to make acute adjustments via turbo dynamics. While many other boost control solenoids react to adjustments too fast which can make them difficult to control with as much finesse as the stock bleed system. This solenoid can make micro-adjustments at the edge of target boost not only providing better spool, but overall more control. "

Bullwinkle Tuning:
"The GrimmSpeed™ BCS is a compact, well designed unit. Its design as a 3-port solenoid provides better boost control then the stock bleed-type style. Often, this enables a tuner to cut mapped wastegate duty cycles in half. This change in WGDC gives a tuner more granularity when tuning, and can yield much improved boost curves. In addition, the 3-port design often significantly improves spool."

$129.99 OBO + Shipping! Subaru Roof Rack / Roof Rails. This item fits multiple Subaru models listed below. I recently sold the WRX. I never installed any attachments on the rails, they are basically NEW! They are aero dynamic and make little or no noise UNLIKE Yakima and Thule rails. They look great on the car too!!! They are $199.99 retail, I will consider reasonable offers. No trades please.

For 08-11 Impreza, 12+ Fits STI and WRX only
Adaptor kit should be used to install E361SFG400 Crossbar Kit onto early production 2008MY Impreza vehicles produced BEFORE the VIN cutoff listed below:
2008 Impreza 5-Door produced BEFORE: JF1GH61648H809422
2008 Impreza Sedan produced BEFORE: JF1GE61648H511381

$449.99 OBO + shipping! Cobb Access port 003. It has been unmarried from my car as I have purchased a truck to replace my wrx. It is in perfect condition and includes cable, accessport, manual, and original packaging. Its an amazing tool for anyone who owns a turbo Subaru. Just installing it on a stage 1 map, the car felt twice as fast. Retail on this item new is $595 from Cobb, I am asking $449, but will entertain reasonable offers. Contact me with any questions. Below is the fitment chart from COBB's website. No trades.

Make Model Years
Subaru STI 2008-2014
Subaru WRX 2008-2014
Subaru 2.5GT 2009-2010
Subaru Legacy GT 2007-2012
Subaru Legacy GT 2007-2009
Subaru Outback XT 2007-2009
Subaru Forester XT 2007-2013

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey, you specify the AP is 003 , but don't specify if its a V2 or V3, unless I missed it on a third re-read. Is it the new or old AP?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.