For Sale Port and Polished TD04 Housings

This is a discussion on Port and Polished TD04 Housings within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ladies and Gents, I have up for sale a set of Port and Polished TD04 housings. I picked up a ...

Port and Polished TD04 Housings

Ladies and Gents,

I have up for sale a set of Port and Polished TD04 housings. I picked up a couple of TD04s that needed some TLC, PNPed both, swapped one set of housings onto my bugeye (2L) and boxed up the second set.
    I did the PNP job myself, was real careful not to change any of the shaping of the housings, just smoothed out all the bumps and got the exhaust side as smooth as I could. I could have went more aggressive but the set on my car turned out real nice. The set for sale was PNPed the same way.
    Gains? I don't have any good data as far as HP/TQ gains but throttle response improved dramatically and spool comes on quicker like 300+ RPM sooner. I usually saw positive pressure coming on 500 RPM sooner but in some conditions it was less, so I'll say 300+. Got a little more grunt too but hard to quantify that.

Buyer will need studs, nuts and bolts, also a tune addressing WGDC and other boost goodness is recommended.

What you get is a turbine and exhaust TD04 (02-07 style) housing. See pictures below.

Asking $75 + shipping (8+ lbs) or local pickup can be arranged 20755 is my zip

N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll carefully install these for $15 extra. Install would include a cleaning of the CHRA. $20 discount if you let me keep the removed housings.

Open to offers. Lowballs ingnored.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

to the top...
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build

still got 'em.
    N.E.R.D. # 3.579545 MHz

Bugeye Mafia v 2.0 # 371

pete25r's build