For Sale FS: Audio Integrations Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosure 08-13 WRX Sedan $280
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Audio Integrations Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosure 08-13 WRX Sedan 0 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi folks. I've relocated to a place where owning a car just makes no sense, NYC. I have this Audio ...

FS: Selling Audio Integrations Perfect Fit subwoofer box for wrx sedan 08-11

Hi folks. I've relocated to a place where owning a car just makes no sense, NYC. I have this Audio Integrations Perfect Fit subwoofer enclosure, and Axxess wiring kit for sale.

You can take a look at the box in better detail here 08+ Subaru Impreza Sedan 10 Inch Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosure

Here are pictures:

Audio Integrations sub enclosure for 08-11 wrx sedan: $280 08+ Subaru Impreza Sedan 10 Inch Perfect Fit Subwoofer Enclosure

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140623_191139.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	154793
    Last edited by fubada; 07-17-2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: changed items for sale

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pm'd you

Do you by chance have any of the installing wiring for the headunit? dash kit, wiring harness, axxess module, usb or aux cables?
    2014 Base WRB Hatchback
    - Dealer Options: short shifter, fog lights
    - Mods: Debadged, V-limited lip, gloss black headlights, Morimoto Angel Eyes

Future Plans
    - Audio, Exhaust, Suspension
    - Keep warranty as long as possible

Rich, I have the axxess wiring kit, and a double din dash bracket, and handbrake bypass/android connector for Pioneer AppRadio2.

Only the sub box and the wiring are left, all other stuff sold.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rich E dee View Post
    Do you by chance have any of the installing wiring for the headunit? dash kit, wiring harness, axxess module, usb or aux cables?

Ugh...wish I had the loot for this. Had one in my last STI and they are awesome...taking OBO?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Is the Axxess updated and how much do you want for it shipped to 15126?
    2014 Base WRB Hatchback

Future Plans

Quote Originally Posted by Rich E dee View Post
    Is the Axxess updated and how much do you want for it shipped to 15126?
    Rich,

Im not sure what you mean by updated, I purchased it in Nov/Dec 2012, I have the following:

(1) 20-pin forward harness
    (1) Axxess ASWC

I'd be willing to send it to ya for 45$ shipped.

There was an update sent out by Axxess on January I believe

Send me your info via PM and I can send you payment via paypal if thats ok
    2014 Base WRB Hatchback

Future Plans

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.