Want To Buy Looking for mud flaps

This is a discussion on Looking for mud flaps within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey i was looking to buy some mud flaps, preferably Rally Armor. I've heard they are worth the money but ...

Looking for mud flaps

Hey i was looking to buy some mud flaps, preferably Rally Armor. I've heard they are worth the money but wanted to test the waters and see if anyone had some for sale before i bought brand new ones. Would like the black with either gray or blue logo color. Need to be for WRX hatch. Just looking to save a few bucks if possible. Located in TN. Let me know if you've got some. Thanks

2011 WRX Hatch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are a couple sets for sale on the NASIOC forum. Hit up the search function and you will find what you're looking for. I just saw them today.
    2010 WRB WRX

I have some off an STi of that generation. They are in like new condition. I am located in Pennsylvania.
    That awkward moment when you realize that an energy drink company has a better space program than your country...

What color? And how much?

They are the black urethane with white logos. If you PM me your location I can give you a price for them shipped to your door.
    That awkward moment when you realize that an energy drink company has a better space program than your country...

Check out DRT flaps. I like mine and went with the after seeing a comparison between ra flaps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
    Check out DRT flaps. I like mine and went with the after seeing a comparison between ra flaps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Thanks

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    anyone looking for a good deal on Rally Armor mudflaps pm me
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

i have the rally armor black with red lettering forsale. their on a sedan not sure if its the same but i think it is. email me at sawhney_m5@yahoo.com if ur interested

I have a set of Rally Armor black mudflaps with blue writing $45 shipped with all the hardware.
    951 206 7313

Would they fit on an 06 wrx sedan black with red lettering

Quote Originally Posted by Saintwrx View Post
    Would they fit on an 06 wrx sedan black with red lettering
    Yes they would, they are off an 07 wrx sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake2004 View Post
    They are the black urethane with white logos. If you PM me your location I can give you a price for them shipped to your door.
    Are these still available?

Yes they are. I messed up, the STi ones are from a 2013 sedan and have the grey logo. I also have a set from a 2008 Impreza that have the white logo. Let me know if you are interested!