For Sale Left and Right Fog Light Surround Trim/Bezels for 04-05 Subaru WRX (World Rally Blue)

This is a discussion on Left and Right Fog Light Surround Trim/Bezels for 04-05 Subaru WRX (World Rally Blue) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale are two OEM (World Rally Blue) left and right fog light surround trim/bezel pieces for 2004-2005 Subaru WRXs. ...

Left and Right Fog Light Surround Trim/Bezels for 04-05 Subaru WRX (World Rally Blue)

For sale are two OEM (World Rally Blue) left and right fog light surround trim/bezel pieces for 2004-2005 Subaru WRXs.

These both came off of my '04 WRX a while back when i switched to the blank STI covers.

Both are in decent condition with a lot of small marks on them, but I honestly think that most of what you see in the photos below is actually stuff that will come off with some elbow grease and/or some clay bar. After looking closely and feeling over them, I think most of it is not scratches or scuffs. So they may not even need a repaint or anything, just a cleaning up.
    All rear mounting tabs are intact and nothing is broken or missing.

I would like to get $55 shipped for these. PayPal only - my PP name is just4747@gmail.com. Will ship same day (if payment received before about 3pm) via USPS with tracking number, from CT, 06484.

I have great feedback on NASIOC (civ2sub311) and on eBay (just4747), so please feel safe buying from me! Thanks!

PHOTOS:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SOLD thanks!