The items available are all out of my 2004 Subaru WRX. I am not sure exactly what years these pieces fit, but I think 02-04 WRXs only.
None are perfect or brand new, but all are in good condition. Most scratches or marks can be seen in the photos, and any other things to note I will mention below next to the item. Make sure you enlarge each photo to view at full size.
The items are (going by the numbered first photo):
1. Shifter trim with original shift boot. Shift boot still attached with the speed nuts. In very good condition with minimal marks.
2. Left and right side front door handle/switch trims. Both fully intact with no broken tabs and no stripped screw threading. Minimal marks.
3. Radio/HVAC dash trim. No broken or missing tabs. Minimal marks (a few, visible in photos).
4. Left and right side rear window switch trim. No broken tabs. Minimal marks, practically none.
5. Left and right side front A/C circular vent rings. Both unbroken. One has minimal scratch on it, but not bad at all.
6. **Middle hazard button/vent trim SOLD, BUT *hazard button still available*!
7. Cup holder tray (*without the portion that bolts to the dash that the cup holder slides inside of). No scratches and nothing broken.
8. **SOLD** Full cup holder assembly (*with the portion that bolts to the dash that the cup holder slides inside of). No scratches and nothing broken. Holder slides into and out of housing fine.
9. Shifter trim without shift boot. In decent condition with a few scratches inside the dish part. Included is the underside ring that mounts and holds the shift boot in place, but a few of the pegs that it stays on with are broken. This can still hold a shift boot fine though with a little glue or adhesive.
If interested, please let me know which parts you want and I will get back to you quickly with a price shipped. PayPal only - my PP name is firstname.lastname@example.org. Will ship same day (if payment received before about 3pm) via USPS with tracking number, from CT, 06484.
I have great feedback on NASIOC (civ2sub311) and on eBay (just4747), so please feel safe buying from me! Thanks!