For Trade 2012 wrx headlights

This is a discussion on 2012 wrx headlights within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Im looking to trade my 2012 chrome housing headlights for a black housed headlights. Condition is nearly 100. No cracks ...

2012 wrx headlights

Im looking to trade my 2012 chrome housing headlights for a black housed headlights. Condition is nearly 100. No cracks or chips or anything, just a small amount of fog that can be scrubbed off.

Reason: my wrx is black. Trying to get a darth vader look. I know theres some white wrxs that just dont look right w black housing. Chrome looks much better on light colored wrxs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's not that hard of a DIY project. There are tons of how-to's on here, youtube, that other forum etc...
    Unless your just lazy like me and would rather just swap and be done in an hour rather than spending a weekend messing around with headlight assembles.
    I've got a black wrx too, and want to black out the headlights.. Just can't find the time to commit.

Ya. I really dont have that much time. If someone wanted the chrome housing then im willing to trade but if not then ill be ok w doing them muself

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

It took me a day to do mine and I was milking it pretty good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk