For Trade 2012 wrx headlights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 wrx headlights within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Im looking to trade my 2012 chrome housing headlights for a black housed headlights. Condition is nearly 100. No cracks ...

2012 wrx headlights

Im looking to trade my 2012 chrome housing headlights for a black housed headlights. Condition is nearly 100. No cracks or chips or anything, just a small amount of fog that can be scrubbed off.

Reason: my wrx is black. Trying to get a darth vader look. I know theres some white wrxs that just dont look right w black housing. Chrome looks much better on light colored wrxs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's not that hard of a DIY project. There are tons of how-to's on here, youtube, that other forum etc...
    Unless your just lazy like me and would rather just swap and be done in an hour rather than spending a weekend messing around with headlight assembles.
    I've got a black wrx too, and want to black out the headlights.. Just can't find the time to commit.

Ya. I really dont have that much time. If someone wanted the chrome housing then im willing to trade but if not then ill be ok w doing them muself

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

It took me a day to do mine and I was milking it pretty good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.