For Sale Parts from 2008 WRX

This is a discussion on Parts from 2008 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, I sold the WRX back in March but finally got around to getting a list of what I ...

Parts from 2008 WRX

Hey guys, I sold the WRX back in March but finally got around to getting a list of what I have:

Defi Red Racer Boost Gauge - Has all the wires, and was fully function unitl removed from the car.
    Defi Red Racer Boost Gauge Imperial 52mm 30 PSI DF06502 at RallySportDirect.com - $150 SHIPPED - ************* SOLD ************

Triple Gauge Pod OEM Pillar Replacement - Has 2 caps in it, only used for the Defi boost gauge above. Has 1 small crack in the paint from shipping when I got it.
    2008 - 2014 Subaru WRX Subaru STI A Piller Gauge Pods - $60 SHIPPED ************* SOLD ************

***** Willing to let both go for $200 shipped. Will be shipping in bubble wrap in a different box **********

Cobb Red Delrin Knob - Has some decent scratches on it. $25 SHIPPED - Will be shipping in a bubble mailer via USPS.
    COBB Tuning Delrin Shift Knob Red 5MT Subaru Models 211350R at RallySportDirect.com

Injen Red Cold Air Intake - Used for maybe a couple of months before I pulled it over to flash with the Cobb. Sounded great, could definitely feel the difference even before the tune. Will be shipped in the original box via USPS.
    Injen Cold Air Intake Wrinkle Red Subaru WRX / STI 2008-2014 SP1204WR at RallySportDirect.com - $175 SHIPPED

Turbo XS RFL BOV - Used for a bit because I missed being 18 and obnoxious. Never saw any boost leaks with it though, always used TurboXS for BOVs. - Will be shipped in the Original box via USPS.
    TurboXS RFL Blow Off Valve Subaru WRX 2008-2014 / Legacy GT 2005-2009 WRX08-RFL at RallySportDirect.com - $120 SHIPPED

MB Quart ONX4.80 - Used for a few months before I got rid of the car, sounded great with the Alpine interiors
    MB Quart ONX4.80 ONYX 4-Channel Car Amplifier/Amp - Would prefer not to ship, cool with meeting up locally just because of how heavy it is. I'm in the Jersey Shore area/Eatontown area. If you want it shipped we can work something out. $75 ************* SOLD ************

I think that's it, I'll be posting pictures shortly.

Feel free to message me or email if you have any questions.

Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by MancinosUn4gvn; 07-28-2014 at 07:23 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Mike,

do you have any pics on the scratches for the Cobb shift knob?
    do you know if it will fit on a 2015 WRX?

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, my wifes been going through some serious health issues so I haven't had much time for anything.

Cobb knob won't fit the 6MT trans in the 2015. Confirmed with Cobb.

The Defi Gauge and Pillar have been sold to someone on here, I'll let him post once her gets everything.

Still have the BOV, Knob and Intake.

Amp has been sold locally.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MancinosUn4gvn View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay, my wifes been going through some serious health issues so I haven't had much time for anything.

Cobb knob won't fit the 6MT trans in the 2015. Confirmed with Cobb.

The Defi Gauge and Pillar have been sold to someone on here, I'll let him post once her gets everything.

Still have the BOV, Knob and Intake.

Amp has been sold locally.

Thanks
    Ill take both the shifter knob and bov shipped to wa
    Also will they fit 2008 sedan wrx?

Hey,

Cobb knob sold yesterday and shipped today.

BOV will be 120 shipped and will definitely fit 2008 WRX SEDAN as thats what it came off of.

Let me know.

Thanks

Hey,

Cobb knob sold yesterday and shipped today.

BOV will be 120 shipped and will definitely fit 2008 WRX SEDAN as thats what it came off of.

Let me know.

Thanks
    Oh dam. I really wanted the knob. Well are you willing to go a little lower for the bov? 105?

Quote Originally Posted by rostock84jacky View Post
    Oh dam. I really wanted the knob. Well are you willing to go a little lower for the bov? 105?
    $115? Shipping probably going to be around 10-12 dollars cause of the weight.

Thanks

$115? Shipping probably going to be around 10-12 dollars cause of the weight.

Thanks
    Would it work fine on a stock 2008 without a tune?

Worked fine for me without a tune up until I got rid of the car.

You still interested in this?

I have the BOV and Intake left and I'm willing to put a package together.

Don't really have that much to spend on both right now.

I'll take the bov though.

Still have the bov?