For Sale/Trade Stage 1 build complete, spares are for sale/trade
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage 1 build complete, spares are for sale/trade within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; As the title sates, I've finished the first stage of this car, and have a few spares left from the ...

Stage 1 build complete, spares are for sale/trade

As the title sates, I've finished the first stage of this car, and have a few spares left from the decisions made as to what to use.
    These parts came from a USDM 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan (GD Series)

for sale:

Subaru WRX 02 OEM manifold and crosspipe - used - no leaks upon removal

Invidia downpipe for 02-07 WRX - 2 sensor bungs, divorced wastegate, no catalytic convertor - new In box w/ sale papers

Subaru WRX 02-03 front fenders - reworked by Mark at Caron's, unpainted show quality metalwork to OEM specification (not wider, only removed all factory flaws)
    (shipping these won't be cheap unless we can figure something out... im willing to try) - used in btn condition

Subaru WRX 02-03 OEM hazard button - black, not red - used - in like new condition

Subaru WRX 02 OEM spare tire - never used, original rubber, I recommend a new tire on rim, 12 years is OLD. I'll cut it off to reduce shipping unless you want to make a tree swing out of it - in like new condition other than tire age

Subaru WRX 02-03 OEM clutch - requires resurfacing, this will be the 1st resurface if you choose to buy. I can have the service performed and add the cost to purchase price, rendering a clutch better than stock for less $ than stock - Exedy - used - (don't get worried that you don't see me selling the flywheel, I used that for a shop project and can't sell it in it's present condition) I'd also be happy to source a throw-out bearing for this if I'm having it repolished/resurfaced.

Cusco Competition S (mfg 2004) coilover system - one has a ruptured seal, three are perfect - rebuild kits are not available, so I am selling the 3 that are good. Cusco can valve a new version of the faulty one (equivalent is Zero E System) to match. The fault occurred due to rust failure of my rear trailing arm mounts. The three surviving coilovers were not damaged at all. Top-hats are pillow-ball with front adjustable perches. Perches are up to 8 bolt ready. They are very very stiff. I believe they are valved for pylon racing. I found them to cause two strong effects. Positive take off with no dive, and very fast rear end recovery during takeoff. Otherwise these are a medium level coilover with reliable build quality.

I also have a slew of plastic engine components from the OEM build list:

for 02 WRX sedan:

solenoid cover
    alt cover
    battery tie
    washer tank
    radiator water filler/overflow tank
    intercooler water spray tank and catch tray / mounting panel

I'm not listing prices.
    Make an offer.
    I will respect anything serious for trade. If you have some sweet parts laying around and would rather have something I have listed, let me know.
    I have a PayPal account.
    I ship the day you pay me.
    If you pay me while the PO is closed, I will ship the next time the PO desk is available, within 24hrs.

I will edit this post by deleting items sold and to protect buyer's privacy and to simplify this thread.
    If you would prefer to PM, I will try to keep my inbox clear.

Thanks for looking!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have MORE parts for sale:

ChargeSpeed V2 widebody front fenders - new in box
    -these don't fit into the body style we decided on to comver my widebody suspension, but are in as-manufactured condition, signed and stamped.

Kart3oy short shifter for 02-07 5MT WRX
    fits any Impreza with a 5 speed shifter, reduces throw by 35%
    NEW IN BOX^

again, make an offer. I am charging less than I paid as a rule, and I am flexible.
    I will consider reasonable trade offers also.
    I use USPS Priority Shipping as a standard method, but again, I am flexible, and will use any shipper you prefer.

Thanks for looking!

Do you still have the downpipe? How much? I am new to Subaru's and have seen the prices go all over the board.

Liking for the washer tank if you still have pm me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.