For Sale MD -- FS- OEM 17" WRX wheels

This is a discussion on MD -- FS- OEM 17" WRX wheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Wheels from a 12/13 WRX for sale. I bought for winters but never used. Wheels are very clean with no ...

MD -- FS- OEM 17" WRX wheels

Wheels from a 12/13 WRX for sale. I bought for winters but never used. Wheels are very clean with no marks. They don't have tires or TPMS.

Located in Maryland. Will ship at buyers expense.

17"x8"
    5x100

$500 obo

Ryan
    410-736-26twotwo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where in MD? Last pic of the rim looks like a scratch, or is that the light?

No scratches. Must be the lighting.

Located in Elkridge, MD.

Thanks
    Ryan

Very interested, but don't have the right sized tires. I'm on a 10' WRX. I'll get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortezf View Post
    Very interested, but don't have the right sized tires. I'm on a 10' WRX. I'll get back to you.
    Should still fit your car. These wheels are stock 235 tires yours are 225 but your stocks can still fit 235. You'll just have some slight stretching

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    Should still fit your car. These wheels are stock 235 tires yours are 225 but your stocks can still fit 235. You'll just have some slight stretching

Stretching? Never done that before, I'm assuming a tire shop wouldn't have a problem putting them on for me?

And I say I'll get back to you because I actually just got into an accident with my WRX :/. The deductible is $500, otherwise I'd take you up on it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortezf View Post
    Stretching? Never done that before, I'm assuming a tire shop wouldn't have a problem putting them on for me?

And I say I'll get back to you because I actually just got into an accident with my WRX :/. The deductible is $500, otherwise I'd take you up on it right now.
    Ya but it won't be much you shouldn't notice. I ran 205 for winter on my 09 and they fit like a glove. A tire shop will have no problem

if he doesn't want them im really interested any idea on shipping cost to 48092

Sorry for the delay. Around $60-70 max.

im still really interested in them. have money in hand but I have to wait a few days... my boss had a heart attack Monday night so not to sure if im going to have a job come Friday. if you still have them in a few days il take them

Beano, now isn't the right time for me with having to pay the deductible for my insurance and all. Hope things are well on your side, and hope your boss makes a speedy recovery.

nsibanez, Thanks for informing me on the stuff earlier about the tire size!

On eBay. Item # 261473714099