Want To Buy Need FMIC and cold side piping also an aftermarket DP on a tight budget.

This is a discussion on Need FMIC and cold side piping also an aftermarket DP on a tight budget. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Wrecked my 06 STI in the front destroying my perrin FMIC and piping and messed up my DP looking for ...

Need FMIC and cold side piping also an aftermarket DP on a tight budget.

Wrecked my 06 STI in the front destroying my perrin FMIC and piping and messed up my DP looking for some good deals. You can text me pics and details. 2398486900

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSTI06 View Post
    Wrecked my 06 STI in the front destroying my perrin FMIC and piping and messed up my DP looking for some good deals. You can text me pics and details. 2398486900
    Would you be interested in buying another Perrin? One of my buddys is giving me some spare parts *one of which is a BRAND NEW never been used still in packaging* Perrin FMIC. Bought for his 06 STi until he totaled it. Was never used or even put on the car. would fit 02-07 WRX/STi.

Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cade06WRX View Post
    Would you be interested in buying another Perrin? One of my buddys is giving me some spare parts *one of which is a BRAND NEW never been used still in packaging* Perrin FMIC. Bought for his 06 STi until he totaled it. Was never used or even put on the car. would fit 02-07 WRX/STi.
    What is your asking price. I know they are expensive. Gonna let you know now I don't have a lot to spend.