For Sale FS: ENKEI WHEELS with NEW DUNLOP TIRES - CHEAP!!! - Colorado
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: ENKEI WHEELS with NEW DUNLOP TIRES - CHEAP!!! - Colorado within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; PRICE DROP FROM 00 OBO TO 0 OBO I have a set of 18" x 8" black Enkei Performance Imola ...

FS: ENKEI WHEELS with NEW DUNLOP TIRES - CHEAP!!! - Colorado

PRICE DROP FROM $1000 OBO TO $900 OBO

I have a set of 18" x 8" black Enkei Performance Imola wheels with new ultra high performance Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires from my former STI. I bought the set from Tire Rack at the end of the summer since my old summer tires were down to threads, and then switched over to my winter wheels and tires within a couple of weeks after that. I had been planning on keeping the STI for a while so I would have used the tires next summer, but I ended up selling it during the winter instead so the wheels and tires only got a few hundred miles on them. They've been stored properly in the correct position in a climate controlled garage, and I'm listing them as new because they have so few miles on them you wouldn't even be able to tell they'd been used if I didn't tell you, but I'm an honest seller!

This setup cost me $1800 from Tire Rack, but I'm letting them go for almost half that at $1000 (or best offer) since I've been out of work for 18 months and could use the money! I'd prefer a local buyer since it will make the sale easier. Shipping will be about $35-40 per wheel and tire if you're not local. I'm also not really interested in splitting up the wheels and tires, but I will consider it if buyers for both items reply to this ad around the same time.

The wheels have a dual bolt pattern so they will fit any year or model of WRX or STI (or any Subaru in fact, and a lot of other cars like Nissan, Toyota, and others).

I'm a car nut who's owned two tuned STI's, two tuned Porsches, and a lot of other performance cars, and I only buy the best tires. These Dunlops are awesome tires that stick like glue, but still have good ride comfort. I've tried all of the best ultra high performance summer tires for STI's and these are pretty much the best tires you can buy, especially for the money!

Wheel Specifications:
    Brand: Enkei
    Model: Imola Performace
    Size: 18" x 8" (same as OEM)
    Color: Black
    Bolt Pattern: Dual - 5x100 and 5x114 (there are holes for both patterns)
    Center caps: Enkei chrome and black carbon fiber look
    Lugs: Chrome tuner lugs (the wheels only fit small tuner lugs in the holes). The lugs are in new condition and I also have several extra brand new ones that will be included. New they cost $50 per set.
    Price: $136 each (original price, not selling price)
    TPMS: Tire Rack TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors) installed - $30 each/$120 total
    Condition: The wheels are almost like new except for a couple of tiny blemishes in the black paint that are very hard to notice. If I took a marker and colored the tiny spots you'd never know they were there, but like I said, I'm an honest seller so I tell you exactly what you get! One wheel also has a very small dent in the outer edge of the rim from hitting a pothole maybe? I'm not really sure, but it's so small I never noticed it until a friend pointed it out when he was at my house one day and the rims were stacked in the garage. When they're on the car it's nearly impossible to see. Because it's so small, there's no issues from it like not holding air or anything like that. The paint is also perfect where the blemish is.

Tire Specifications:
    Brand: Dunlop
    Model: Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
    Size: 245/40-R18
    Price: $241 each (original price, not selling price)
    Condition: Like brand new, still have mold marks on them. Never curbed, no flats/plugs, nothing at all. Like I said, they're basically brand new!
    Weight: 26 pounds (as light as the lightest competitors and lighter than many)
    Rating/Rank: #2 on Tire Rack, almost tied with the Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 which is #1. The Dunlop is much better in the wet and lasts longer (better treadwear). They're dead equal in dry pavement performance. The main reason it's #2 and not #1 is because when the tread gets low the tires are a little noisier than the RE-11s, but that happens with any high performance tire.

Last edited by teflon_jones; 04-15-2014 at 10:54 PM.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where are you located

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chette09 View Post
    Where are you located
    I live about 30 minutes southwest of downtown Denver. I'm willing to meet somewhere up to a couple of hours away if the buyer kicks in cash for gas. I like taking road trips in my Porsche so I don't mind a long drive!
    Scott
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.

PRICE DROP from $1000 to $900!
    Scott

Are you willing to ship

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I'd be all over those tires if they weren't 18's. GLWS.

Will buy if you will ship

BUMP!!!

I've had computer problems for a couple of weeks and couldn't repond to this ad, but I've fixed them now. For anyone that's interested, please let me know! I'm happy to ship them as long as you're willing to pay for it. I'd prefer to sell both the rims and tires together, but I'd be willing to split them up for the right price.
    Scott

Could you maybe post pictures of the actual setup? I would love to see spacing and stuff. My cousin is in Denver and could pick them up locally.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.