For Sale Cobb BPV/BOV Perrin Intake V1 + Stock Parts 08-14 WRX/STI

This is a discussion on Cobb BPV/BOV Perrin Intake V1 + Stock Parts 08-14 WRX/STI within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a Cobb BPV for sale. I love this thing and don't want to get rid of it, but ...

Cobb BPV/BOV Perrin Intake V1 + Stock Parts 08-14 WRX/STI

I have a Cobb BPV for sale. I love this thing and don't want to get rid of it, but the new intercooler kit I bought has a V-Band connection for the BOV. The Cobb is adjustable and can be run as a traditional BPV, a vent to atmosphere BOV, or a 50/50 hybrid by taking off the back plate. Retail is $295. This BPV will hold as much boost as you want to throw at it and I've only had it on the car for 8k miles.

First with $220 shipped & paypaled takes it.

PLEASE READ
    This CAI was given to me in part of a trade for other parts. I was told it was off of an 08 STI, but I can't figure out why it is 2 pieces when the ones online are one piece. Perhaps an older version? If anyone knows, please help. In any case, it has an AEM filter that is not in the best of shape but will work. Please understand what you are buying and know that this will work for your setup because returns will not be accepted.

$150 shipped takes it.

All Stock Parts have only 16.5k Miles or less from a hatch

Rear Axles - $100
    Stock Top Mount Intercooler - $150
    Stock Boost Control Solenoid - $10
    Stock Fuel Pump - $20
    Stock BOV - $50

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump!!