For Sale Used SPT turbo back Exhaust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Used SPT turbo back Exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a SPT turbo back exhaust for sale. Took it off at about 900-1k miles to replace it with ...

Used SPT turbo back Exhaust

I have a SPT turbo back exhaust for sale. Took it off at about 900-1k miles to replace it with Invidia exhaust. The SPT exhaust has a nice tone to it. Message me for pics if wanted. Asking $550 O.B.O

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm pretty sure SPT never made a Turbo Back exhaust, just a Cat back.

Also it would be helpful to know what car this fits and your location.

Mentioning the year models it'll fit and whether it's for hatch or sedan would be helpful.

EDIT: ^ beat me to it ;o)

Yea because I'm interested if it will fit my car. I also PM'ed you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.