For Sale TurboXS Turboback Exhaust Ti Tip-$400 OBO

This is a discussion on TurboXS Turboback Exhaust Ti Tip-0 OBO within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So I am removing my Turboxs turbo back exhaust in order to put on a cobb catted down pipe and ...

Registered User boardinshorty81's Avatar

TurboXS Turboback Exhaust Ti Tip-$400 OBO

So I am removing my Turboxs turbo back exhaust in order to put on a cobb catted down pipe and the stock exhaust (thinking of sell her soon). I will take 400 for it if you can come pick it up (near Severna Park/Annapolis MD area). I could also use some help swapping the exhausts out, so there is a big discount and a beer for anyone that has some time to spare one afternoon/night this week.

I am about to move, so this exhaust has to go this week. If you think this sounds like a deal for you, feel free to send me an offer. Pictures can be taken of it on the car or as I am taking it off. It is in great condition as I bought it new and have only had it on the car for less than 7-8k miles.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Fantastic exhaust, I'd come help you out if I were up there. glws

Hey buddy, whats the update on your exhaust? Did you get it off yet? Fits 04-07, see the 07 in your signature. Think I am interested.

Also, empty your PM's, it wouldnt let me send one to you.
    Last edited by mrturbo91; 03-26-2014 at 06:14 AM.