For Sale 2014 STI - Stock & Factory SPT Parts
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2014 STI - Stock & Factory SPT Parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi, Purchased a 2014 Subaru STI Limited. I've got a few of the parts of of it if anyone is ...

2014 STI - Stock & Factory SPT Parts

Hi,

Purchased a 2014 Subaru STI Limited.

I've got a few of the parts of of it if anyone is interested.

The car I've owned for about 2 months and they have less than 800 miles on them, there is nothing wrong with any of these parts as obviously there new.

Some of the items I honestly don't know what they are worth, the Invidia downpipe was on for approximately 100 miles some how i was accidentally sold catted not the uncatted version was purchased from Rally Sport Direct.

I'll update the prices of these items as people show any interest, welcome to see them in person if your local, otherwise I will take check (has to clear) , money order or google wallet.. No paypal!

Shipping will be actual price of shipping, I will box it up, bring it down to either UPS Store or USPS (your choice) and get estimated shipping costs.

Invidia Downpipe Catted Divorced Wastegate - 400
    SPT Exhaust
    Stock Down-pipe 600
    Stock Mid Pipe
    Stock Up Pipe
    Stock Headers 100
    Stock Upper Inner-cooler 300
    Stock Injectors
    Stock Fuel Pump
    Stock Navigation /w Factory Dash and GPS Antenna
    STP Boost /w Pod (works perfectly) 70
    Stock Springs
    Stock Turbo
    Stock Head Shield - 25

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where are you located? Interested in the exhaust. Shoot me a pm.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the navigation unit.

I see them on ebay in the 440-490 range brand new in the box with a free backup camera.

I'll give you 350$ for it. You can fedex it to me and use my account number.

LMK

provide links to that would ya, I've only found them in the high 900's

neither of those are my unit.

this is my unit.

and this

this is the identical unit that I have

Mine has the GPS Memory Card, GPS Antenna and the Dash part that goes around it, there is no dash kit for it so you have to have the OEM one. I went from this unit to a standard double din so I had to buy a non nav dash cover.

Anyway long story short, this unit spent like 2 weeks in my car :-)

Then give me a price. If you don't post a price, you're bound to get lowballs.

I understand what they go for, but what I am doing here is similar to craigslist in that it will be:

as is - no warranty - no returns. Its a risk, so I have to get it cheap just incase you're a d-bag.

I Support ClubWRX
    You have a sedan or hatch? What's your location?

Sedan, Salt Lake City Utah

Quote Originally Posted by Cole_ View Post
    Then give me a price. If you don't post a price, you're bound to get lowballs.

I understand what they go for, but what I am doing here is similar to craigslist in that it will be:

as is - no warranty - no returns. Its a risk, so I have to get it cheap just incase you're a d-bag.
    Understood, not really sure of a way around this, you are welcome to come to Salt Lake :-) There is nothing wrong with the unit, dunno if there is anyone in this area who can check it out for you or not.

I would prob want in the mid 700's without the dash thing. i'm just going off what the dude at A64 told me :-)

I'm also in no way desperate to sell any of it, can sit in shed for all i care :-)

Looks like similar situation on ebay though, most if not all say no refunds..

lemme know

big enough for everyone to see everything lol sorry i didnt clean the dust and the smudge from a finger off the screen first.

Price on spt exhaust?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Will you do 60 shipped to 90706 on the boost gauge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.