For Sale For Sale: Invidia q300 08+ wrx\sti sedan exhaust

This is a discussion on For Sale: Invidia q300 08+ wrx\sti sedan exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hey guys, im selling my dual tip q300 exhaust for the 08+ wrx\sti sedan. they just came off because i ...

For Sale: Invidia q300 08+ wrx\sti sedan exhaust

hey guys, im selling my dual tip q300 exhaust for the 08+ wrx\sti sedan. they just came off because i switched to a single fatboy. no rust, only a few dings, and still shiny. THIS IS FOR THE AXLEBACK ONLY. if you are in the market for this exhaust, i wont bother telling you prices because you already know what they go for. all you need is a midpipe, which isnt too expensive, especially if you find a used one. i havent been able to sell this on craigslist, so i made an account here so i have no credibility which sucks, but whatever. please text me at 4436552393 for pics, im located in fallston, MD and im really not trying to ship this. hit me with offers! im asking 300$ obo.
    Last edited by wr5ex; 02-27-2014 at 03:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good lord $400 for just the axleback portions??? And they are only dual tip?

GLWS...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

hahah what do you think is a fair price?? i want this to move

Axlebacks...$250-$300 OBO shipped since its the dual tips. I picked up a quad tip full CBE for $550 INCLUDING shipping.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Axlebacks...$250-$300 OBO shipped since its the dual tips. I picked up a quad tip full CBE for $550 INCLUDING shipping.
    thanks for the heads up man, price lowered to 300$

wil it fit on stock midpipe?

Quote Originally Posted by kirkoy View Post
    wil it fit on stock midpipe?
    I am not positive, if it does fit I'd imagine you'd need an adapter, the q300 piping is wider than stock.