Want To Buy got 2012 WRX sedan, looking for upgrade parts!

This is a discussion on got 2012 WRX sedan, looking for upgrade parts! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, got a 2012 WRX sedan and looking for a few parts to complete my upgrade list and trying ...

got 2012 WRX sedan, looking for upgrade parts!

Hey guys, got a 2012 WRX sedan and looking for a few parts to complete my upgrade list and trying to get them for a decent price so if they have never been used or barely used and the price is lower than what I would pay for new, then I am interested. Here is the list of parts I'm looking for:

Cobb SF intake with airbox
    Cobb V3 Accessport
    Invidia Q300 divorced catted downpipe and cat. back exhaust
    Perrin or Process West top mount intercooler and hose kit
    Cobb short throw shifter
    Go Fast Bits TMS Respons Hybrid adjustable diverter valve
    Cobb turbo heatshield
    Perrin manual boost controller
    side window deflectors

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ughh just sold my GFB TMS Respons BOV the other week here, or I could have helped ya!

I take it you must already have gauges then? If you're looking for Brand New In Box ProSport EVO Gauges (Boost and Fuel Pressure) at reduced cost, you let me know!

Enjoy the ride!
    2011 DMG WRX
    NOKYA Stg. 1 Hyper Yellow DRLs
    Nameless Performance Quad Piped AxleBack
    Stink-Eye Mob #420

ah man, that sucks I missed out on that but I'll just keep my eyes open for another one but to answer your question I do not yet have gauges but I may be interested in the EVO ones...which kind of gauges are they?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic12 View Post
    ah man, that sucks I missed out on that but I'll just keep my eyes open for another one but to answer your question I do not yet have gauges but I may be interested in the EVO ones...which kind of gauges are they?
    Yeah I would check on the "other forum" for a GFB Respons, they come up a decent amount for sale.

Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges are ProSport EVO Digital Series Gauges, I'll link them below:

Prosport Gauges Evo series gauges, EVO Red and Blue digital gauges

Here's a pic on RSD of the ProSport EVO Series Gauges (Red/Blue) in a SMY Cluster, just scroll down a couple pics:

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/SMY-...Gauge-Pod-52mm

Had them up for $130 shipped for both ($65 each) then dropped it down to $120 shipped, and then today did my final price cut to $115 shipped for both. They are the Red/Blue series, meaning you can switch the color for night/day between the 2 colors. Boost Gauge goes for $85 new and the Fuel Pressure Gauge goes for $96 new. Mine are both Brand New In Box, never opened and I'm selling both for $115 shipped.

PM me if you want more info, are interested etc.

Good luck getting the parts you want for the WRX, that's a fine list you have there
    2011 DMG WRX
    NOKYA Stg. 1 Hyper Yellow DRLs
    Nameless Performance Quad Piped AxleBack
    Stink-Eye Mob #420

guess I was just alittle too late on seeing what you were selling cause I'm also wanting the SMY cluster as well and saw that you had already sold that. as for the gauges, I was just gonna go with a boost gauge and a/f ratio gauge so I might be interested in at least the boost one. I'm most likely going to be buying everything from that rally sport direct site, they seem to have all the parts on there that I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic12 View Post
    Hey guys, got a 2012 WRX sedan and looking for a few parts to complete my upgrade list and trying to get them for a decent price so if they have never been used or barely used and the price is lower than what I would pay for new, then I am interested. Here is the list of parts I'm looking for:

Cobb SF intake with airbox
    Cobb V3 Accessport
    Invidia Q300 divorced catted downpipe and cat. back exhaust
    Perrin or Process West top mount intercooler and hose kit
    Cobb short throw shifter
    Go Fast Bits TMS Respons Hybrid adjustable diverter valve
    Cobb turbo heatshield
    Perrin manual boost controller
    side window deflectors
    I have a grimmspeed EBCS
    Kartboy short shifter ith front and rear shifter bushings (never used only the SS)
    GFB bov/bpv
    FMS TMIC
    Cobb v3 AP and the SF intake without box

and a DW65c fuel pump if interested

What do you want for the TMIC and the short shifter?

Quote Originally Posted by tomekkplk View Post
    I have a grimmspeed EBCS
    Kartboy short shifter ith front and rear shifter bushings (never used only the SS)
    GFB bov/bpv
    FMS TMIC
    Cobb v3 AP and the SF intake without box

and a DW65c fuel pump if interested

Shifter just sold but I can do $400 for the tmic