For Sale MS: Custom 10" subwoofer enclosure. EBay auction ending Feb 28, 9:28pm
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MS: Custom 10" subwoofer enclosure. EBay auction ending Feb 28, 9:28pm within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; http://m.ebay.com/itm/121278771295?nav=SEARCH Hi, I'm selling a custom made enclosure created by CS Soundoff in Byram,MS for my 04' Subaru WRX STI. ...

MS: Custom 10" subwoofer enclosure. EBay auction ending Feb 28, 9:28pm

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121278771295?nav=SEARCH

Hi, I'm selling a custom made enclosure created by CS Soundoff in Byram,MS for my 04' Subaru WRX STI. Any 10" sub rated for 1 to 1.5 cubic ft of space and preferably ported will fit. I had an older model Alpine type R sub in it with a 400watt amp. With a meter on it at CS Soundoff and just a song with decent bass it hit 136.I only competed in car shows with it, never any soundoff competitions,but I feel confident with the right set up you should be well in the mid to upper 140s. I did sell the speaker and amp separately knowing the custom enclosure itself would attract limited buyers. The pictures taken are of a friends 04 Subaru Impreza WRX since mine no longer exists due to a bad wreck. But there is no difference between the two as far as the trunk is concerned. I honestly dont know what other years have the same trunk and I'm sorry I didn't research that before listing this item,but please research and make sure it will fit your WRX Impreza if it is not a 2004. If you have any questions or concerns please message me.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jman2806; 02-19-2014 at 11:34 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.