Want To Buy Any parts that any one wants to sell for a 2013 WRX Hatch?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any parts that any one wants to sell for a 2013 WRX Hatch? within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am looking for just a series of parts that people are looking to sell nothing in particular but want ...

Any parts that any one wants to sell for a 2013 WRX Hatch?

I am looking for just a series of parts that people are looking to sell nothing in particular but want to know what others are getting rid of that will fit a 2013 WRX Hatch. Send me some offers guys and where I can get pics of your parts or I will send you my number so that you can send pics of parts that I may want. Let me know guys!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a set of 2012 hatch taillights that are tinted with red outlined tint underneath the regular black tint and I was wondering if you would like to trade for the stock ones. But only in the 2012 and 2013 have interchangeable taillights.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4284.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	136345
    2012 Lightning Red Subaru Wrx Hatchback

I Support ClubWRX
    do you have any other pictures of those ? why are you looking for stock clear ones?

Most of this in my FS thread will fit: my FS Thread.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

Quote Originally Posted by ThatBroBill View Post
    do you have any other pictures of those ? why are you looking for stock clear ones?
    I think they look better then stock, but again it's not my car \_(ツ)_/

WRX hatch taillight tint removal?

I bought the car with tinted lights and I'm not a fan of them. I like the clear lights and I would eventually put red overlays on the taillights. I can post some pictures towards the end of the day.

Here is another picture of the taillights, are you interested in trading?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo69.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	136617

For some reason those tails don't look dark enough. I would consider a trade.

Cool. Do you have stock taillights?

I still have some brand new parts left and they all will fit your WRX hatch, here's what I have left:

Denso Iridium Power Plug Two Step Colder IKH24 Subaru 2.5 Turbo Models (inc. 2004-2014 STI / 2006-2014 WRX) $45.60 for all 4 Now $35.00

Go Fast Bits Underdrive Pulley Kit Subaru Models (inc. 2008-2014 WRX / STI) $340.86 Now $315.00

Greddy Type-S Radiator Cap $33.25 Now $25.00

GrimmSpeed Phenolic Thermal Spacer 8mm Subaru WRX / STI / LGT / FXT 2002-2014 $84.99 Now $70.00

GrimmSpeed Ceramic Coated 38mm V-Band External Wastegate Uppipe Subaru Models (inc. 2002-2014 WRX / STI) $364.98 Now $315.00

Perrin Turbo Inlet Hose Red Subaru WRX 2008-2014 / Legacy GT 2005-2009 / Forester XT 2009-2012 $254.00 Now $225.00

Walbro Fuel Pump 255Lph $91.07 Now $80.00

Hey buddy are you still wanting to trade sorry I have not got back.

I still have a few things available that would fit: Spearco TMIC, Tomioka IC to TB hose, GrimmSpeed 160* thermostat, CoverKing seat covers, ProSport 52mm gauge pod, and some strut top spacers.
    Hawkeye Alliance #1050
    Build Thread
    http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...ps665d9b9d.jpg
    Always dirty, never scurred......

Quote Originally Posted by wrx817 View Post
    I am looking for just a series of parts that people are looking to sell nothing in particular but want to know what others are getting rid of that will fit a 2013 WRX Hatch. Send me some offers guys and where I can get pics of your parts or I will send you my number so that you can send pics of parts that I may want. Let me know guys!!!
    Are you still looking for 2013 WRX parts?

I have a invidia Q300 exhaust system that I'm looking to sell for $650+shipping.

I have a brand new set of oem all weather floor mats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.