For Sale/Trade 2004 engine odds and ends + scoop

This is a discussion on 2004 engine odds and ends + scoop within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Picked up a long block, and thats just what it is. I dont have any timing gears, oil filler tube, ...

North Egremont, Massachusetts, United States

2004 engine odds and ends + scoop

Picked up a long block, and thats just what it is. I dont have any timing gears, oil filler tube, dipstick, coil packs, or my timing covers. I have everything else ready to go on, but need those first. If youre looking for something and want to trade, I have a n '04 WRX WRB scoop and splitter, td04 with some shaft play and a TMIC. both TMIC and td04 have ~150k on them. Scoop is in perfect condition. I may also have a 04 uppipe and crosspipe. No pics, but if interested send me a PM and we can work something out. 150 take the td04 and tmic. 75 takes the scoop and splitter. I would prefer local pickup, but if that isnt doable we can discuss paypal fees and shipping.
    Last edited by Hogdweeb; 02-09-2014 at 09:32 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have some coil packs that i replaced thinking they were a problem. They are still fine. Like to sell for a couple bills.

Or trade for the hood scoop and splitter because i am buying new hood