Want To Buy 2006 WRX STI 6 speed transmission PLEASE HELP!

This is a discussion on 2006 WRX STI 6 speed transmission PLEASE HELP! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone, Recently reverse went out in my transmission, and my trans shop (that I've been in business with for ...

2006 WRX STI 6 speed transmission PLEASE HELP!

Hey everyone,

Recently reverse went out in my transmission, and my trans shop (that I've been in business with for 25 years) is having a real hard time finding parts to rebuild it. I'm looking for a used trans at a decent price ASAP preferably one in good shape. Its for a 2006 wrx sti let me know if anyone has one! I'm dying a little inside with each day that passes that im able to drive my car. Please help, and thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

The only guy on ebay with an 06 trans is in NJ, and I am in OH. I messaged him, and he wont ship. I appreciate the input though man.

06 six speed

Quote Originally Posted by STI_TM View Post
    The only guy on ebay with an 06 trans is in NJ, and I am in OH. I messaged him, and he wont ship. I appreciate the input though man.
    Oak Leaf Auto Salvage in WI. They will ship.