Want To Buy Want: Nameless Performance Axleback for 2011+ Sedan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Want: Nameless Performance Axleback for 2011+ Sedan within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am interested in buying Nameless Axleback exhaust for my 2013 WRX sedan. Not sure if I want muffler deletes ...

Want: Nameless Performance Axleback for 2011+ Sedan

I am interested in buying Nameless Axleback exhaust for my 2013 WRX sedan. Not sure if I want muffler deletes or the 4 or 5 inch mufflers, so message me if you're selling any of them. I would prefer 3 or 3.5 inch double walled, staggered tips. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump.

I may have one for sale here in a week or two. I am going catless dp and may put the stock mufflers back on. I have a nameless AB muffler delete standard tip. If you have not found one by then, I will let you know. Where are you located? Exhaust has been on for about 3k
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

Okay that would be awesome! I'm in Tallahassee, Florida. Just let me know!

I have a nameless axleback no muffler but my tips are not staggered, everything else is what you may want. Its used but only for 1k miles on my 2013 WRX sedan, I also have a Injen intake if you are interested. let me know. thanks.

What size are the tips and are they double or single walled? Do you have pictures, and how much are you asking? Sorry, I'm not interested in the intake?

3.5" tips and double wall. im located in LA though. I'm asking 360 +shipping Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	134417

I'm sorry, but that plus shipping is more than I'm looking to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Maloney View Post
    I'm sorry, but that plus shipping is more than I'm looking to spend.
    FWIW, considering that the exhaust has only 1K and they sell for $474 plus shipping, his price seems reasonable. If your budget is significantly less than that, you're likely not gonna get a Nameless exhaust. Don't expect anybody to give away their Nameless exhausts.

Well I guess what I'm saying is that I'd be more interested in buying someone's used muffler deletes with 3 inch tips, since they're $299 new, I would assume that you could get those for less.

Probably, but they're not as popular as the other pricier options. So, you generally won't see them for sale often. If you want this exact setup, your best bet is to buy them new.

I just bought a 3.5 inch stainless steel single wall muffler delete for 300 mew from rallysportdirect with freeshipping! Im more then pleased with the price and sounds of the exhaust! I suggest you go on rally sport and get it with free shipping! It takes awhile to find one on here i was looking and had no luck! I wouldnt spend 350 for a used one when i bought the same one new for 300, best of luck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmaoooooo 300 for single wall... mine is double wall dude, its NOTHING like yours. it seems like everyone is blind AS FCK on this forum because my DOUBLE WALL costs $175 EXTRA. Your exhaust tips are going to come out WAY different than mine, mine are thick (DOUBLE WALL) single wall is almost not even visible.

Ik man, relax im just tryna give the guy advice. It does look different but for his budget single wall is fine. 350 is GREAT price for urs, if u had them up a weeek ago and i saw i would have bought but for his budget which is clearly less he can get single walls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its just that you are almost the 4th person to say that they got their exhaust for 299 and its the same as mine....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast