For Sale Cobb Accessport V3 Brand new

This is a discussion on Cobb Accessport V3 Brand new within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Recently Traded in my 2012 WRX and I still have the unmarried Cobb Accessport V3 with the box and everything ...

Cobb Accessport V3 Brand new

Recently Traded in my 2012 WRX and I still have the unmarried Cobb Accessport V3 with the box and everything that came with it in absolutely perfect condition. What would be a fair asking price for this? with tax and shipping/duties I paid over $800 and I got a guy trying to get me to sell it to him for $400 but that just seems low to me. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmawrx12 View Post
    Recently Traded in my 2012 WRX and I still have the unmarried Cobb Accessport V3 with the box and everything that came with it in absolutely perfect condition. What would be a fair asking price for this? with tax and shipping/duties I paid over $800 and I got a guy trying to get me to sell it to him for $400 but that just seems low to me. Thanks
    I just picked up mine used for 450 and I thought that was a killer deal. Stick it up for 550 and it'll go fast. Or heck even 600

Yeah $550 seems more than reasonable. Thanks

Did you use this at all? any problems with it if so? If things go sour with this guy please let me know as I am very interested if it is new or like new as described and comes with ALL original items including mounting hardware, cable, case, etc.

Let me know!

Bill
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Livin the Stock Life
    Build Thread
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Facebook

Yeah I used it to install the stage 1 map on my wrx and then uninstalled it when I went to trade her in just a few months after getting the accessport. Has everything you listed plus the little Cobb stickers still in the box just like new. Thats why I am hesitant to sell it for $400.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	133234

Yeah I used it to install the stage 1 map on my wrx and then uninstalled it when I went to trade her in just a few months after getting the accessport. Has everything you listed plus the little Cobb stickers still in the box just like new. Thats why I am hesitant to sell it for $400.
    I'd buy it from you for $500 shipped
    Build Thread
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Facebook

i got my access port version 2 for $400. You can get much more for that mang. Id sell it close to $600 if anything, considering its practically brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    i got my access port version 2 for $400. You can get much more for that mang. Id sell it close to $600 if anything, considering its practically brand new.
    I would also do 500 shipped, email if interested. Can paypal money today

What's you location? If close to South jersey I'd be interested in picking it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys, OP got back with me once about my shipping zip code and I haven't heard anything since then...
    Build Thread
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Facebook

Plasmawrx12...are you still selling the V3 or is this a dead post??

Dude stick to your guns....I sold mine for 575 so I wouldn't go lower than 550. A member once told me that there are 2 kind of buyers on this site...the one's that know about the parts and are knowledgeable about the parts and know true value of the part being new or used,,, then there are the low ballers that are broke and want to buy expensive parts knowing that they can't afford them, but think you are desperate and will just give away your parts.....like I said stick to your guns bro.