For Sale/Trade (feeler) *Unicorn 2004 custom sti 4000 miles on motor and turbo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on (feeler) *Unicorn 2004 custom sti 4000 miles on motor and turbo within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; This sti has been taken care of by a true car lover never abused never tracked,never red lined. It was ...

Talking (feeler) *Unicorn 2004 custom sti 4000 miles on motor and turbo

This sti has been taken care of by a true car lover never abused never tracked,never red lined. It was just waxed only for the second time the other day as paint is that new. Car was painted as if it came from the factory lamborghini orange. Brand new engine, turbo, and all hoses replaced 4k ago by Subaru by supposedly one of the best rated subaru techs in the U. S. Radiator, clutch, brakes, wheel bearings, shocks, all brand new. Also the following :
    80k on chassis
    Engine:
    Cobb accessport stage two,
    Cobb turbo back system
    Perrin exhaust hangers
    Cobb short ram intake
    Brand new shortblock all internals
    Brand new vf 39 turbo
    New radiator
    New front rotors and pads

Suspension:
    Kartboy endlinks
    Godspeed Horizontal and vertical links
    Whiteline sway locks
    24mm hd Whiteline rear adjustable swaybar
    Whiteline HD sway mounts
    Whiteline bushings for all after market parts

Wheels:
    18X9.75 flat black Rota Grid
    Cooper all weather tires 235 40 r18
    Spline drive lug nuts and covers

SLAPS:
    kicker door speakers and pro comp kicker 10 inch sub in trunk
    JVC media head unit with wireless remote perfect for modern Blue-tooth devices.

Custom paint theme designed by me in photoshop lol
    Sprayed by Van's Auto body (best shop in my town)
    Paint is paint code of the 2013 orange adventador lamborghini
    VIS CARBON FIBER TRUNK

Interior is perfect no stains no rips beautifully maintained
    9 out of 10 as driver seat left bolster has a lil ware.
    I really have no clue what to ask as the miles are so low and the car is immaculate.. It's basically a brand new vehicle.. I'll start at 30k even then I'm losing money on this car.. I have recipets for over 15k in just engine parts and labor... Doesn't even include the estimated 8-10k paint job.
    Anyways here are some pics... I don't have any of the interior but I'll get some.

P'S MOTOR WAS REPLACED UNDER 1 YEAR WARANTEE I RECIEVED UPON PURCHASING VEHICLE. something was wrong with it from day one subaru in Roseville California did me right in replacing my unmolested engine. Car is smogged as of two weeks ago and ready.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20131226_144257~01.jpg   20131226_144425~01.jpg   20131226_144146~01.jpg   20130920_092004~01.jpg   20131226_151539~01.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

beautiful car, i love the red man!

Awesome color, awesome car. GLWTS.

Nice looking car. Unfortunately cars don't sell according to all the money that has been put into them :/
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    Nice looking car. Unfortunately cars don't sell according to all the money that has been put into them :/
    Thanks but luckily the car is sold please close this thread I'm a happy owner of 2014 brz now.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.