For Sale FS: OEM HID Retrofitted Headlights for Impreza/WRX/STi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: OEM HID Retrofitted Headlights for Impreza/WRX/STi within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD!!! OEM halogen projectors still available... I have a pair of OEM headlights removed from a 2008 Impreza WRX. The ...

FS: OEM HID Retrofitted Headlights for Impreza/WRX/STi

SOLD!!! OEM halogen projectors still available...

I have a pair of OEM headlights removed from a 2008 Impreza WRX. The car was bought new at the dealer in 2010, so they have actually been in use for about 3 years only. These headlights have been retrofitted with OEM STi HID projectors, and the projector lenses are the TSX-R models sold on The Retrofit Source online: headlight upgrades for all applications. These headlights are used, but in good condition. Signs of wear are visible, so please look at the pics to see their actual condition.

If you were planning on a retrofit for your Subaru Impreza/WRX/STi, this is your best option. All the work is done, so all you have to do is remove your old headlights and put these in. The harness is P&P, so no wiring modifications necessary as these will plug directly into your OEM harness.

These headlights will fit the following models:
    •2008-2011 Impreza
    •2008-2013 WRX
    •2008-2013 WRX/STi

These headlights do not come with the headlight leveler system from factory because they are not HID from the factory, therefore, fitment for STi models is based on the fact that they all carry the same style of headlights. If you are planning to replace headlights on your 08-13 STi, please take this into account when making the purchase or submitting an offer.

The HID retrofit consists of the following:
    •OEM STi Projector
    •TSX-R Projector lenses. These are completely clear, unlike the OEM ones which are Fresnel type.
    •Matsuchita Ballasts
    •Igniters

What's included:
    •Headlights pair: Left and Right
    •Low beam cap (Both sides)
    •All bulbs (Low Beam D2S, High Beam 9005, Turn Signal 1157)
    •Ballasts with igniter already installed on the D2S bulbs
    •Complete headlamp harness, both left and right

What's NOT included
    •Bumper bracket
    •High Beam grommet/seal
    •Rubber respirator caps

All the items that are NOT included will need to be swapped from your current headlights, and they will all fit without modification.

I also have the inner amber reflectors, and the original halogen projectors, and I can include them at your request.

These headlights are being sold AS IS, No Returns. Please make sure you know what you're buying before making the purchase.

Pics:

Last edited by cianuro; 01-02-2014 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Item sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where are you located? 500 shipped to 92264?

PM sent...

Quote Originally Posted by edmarc.else View Post
    where are you located? 500 shipped to 92264?
    PM sent...

do you have spare low beam projectors you could sell separately?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno10rex View Post
    Yes. Let me get home and take some pics to post them. They might be a bit dirty, but they're complete. They're halogen, not HID.

Here you go...

Make me an offer...

i dont even know what a fair offer would be? And I would hate to be a low baller considering all i need is the one back piece of the projector. Any suggestions where i could find one online?

i dont even know what a fair offer would be? And I would hate to be a low baller considering all i need is the one back piece of the projector. Any suggestions where i could find one online?
    Well, just checked ebay, and a single HID one goes for about $40-$50... How about $50 for both, shipped? I need to get rid of both since I have no use for them, and selling a single one is hard enough... If you want to do the HID conversion instead, search ebay for "sti projector" and select "used" for condition. There are 4 listed at the moment I'm writing this post, so hurry up because they have plenty of watchers and tend to go fast...

Free bump for a nice retrofit done with quality parts.
    2014 WR Blue Pearl WRX Limited Sedan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.