For Sale/Trade FS/FT IN NY: New oem parts from my 14 dgm wrx hatch

This is a discussion on FS/FT IN NY: New oem parts from my 14 dgm wrx hatch within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I just picked up a 14 wrx dgm hatch which had added options. So the put all the new stock ...

FS/FT IN NY: New oem parts from my 14 dgm wrx hatch

I just picked up a 14 wrx dgm hatch which had added options. So the put all the new stock items back in the boxes.
    I have the following items:
    1. Oem rear view mirror
    2. Oem headlight stalk (non-fogs)
    3. Oem non-fog plates for dark gray metallic
    4. Oem shift assembly for wrx
    5. Oem carpet floor mats

I do not know what other cars they will fit other than mine so I apologize in advance if I don't have the answer to a potential question.
    Again, these items are new, unused, and were boxed up by the distributor when they did the upgrades.

As far as pricing, I'm new to Subaru so I'm still in the process of investigating what all this stuff goes for new from the online parts stores. So in the meantime, if you need something on my list, send me a pm to make a reasonable offer.

I do paypal only and will be shipping from NY. (Local pickup will save you a few bucks obviously)

Lmk thx

Last edited by LENSPEC; 06-02-2014 at 12:31 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump ? \_(ツ)_/

After all of this time, I would try eBay... I'm guessing most people here had these boxes in their trunk when they picked up their ride (I know I did).