Terrific car. It really, really is. I will hate to see it go, even though its been a garage queen for the past 3 months. The car is longing to get out in the snow and play. We bought this car with 1500 miles on it in July 2003. Currently has 149,xxx on it. Been my wifes baby. I slowly and methodically mildly built the car over time to a conservative stage 2 car. I believe the car was either tuned by Bullwinkle or Nuke (local highly regarded tuners)...cant recall, anyway its run phenomenally well. I can remember only one CEL the entire time we have owned the car...turned out to be dirty MAF a year or so ago. The car has an invidia downpipe, helix uppipe, STI axle back, GM bcs, Mishimoto radiator, and a snorkus delete. That's it for under the hood. The car is a 4eat...with a 3000rpm TC by Level 10. It can be extremely fun if you want it to be. The tires are Dunlop Direzzas with very good tread left. I just dumped the diffs (mobil -1) and changed the oil. The car was a Mobil-1 baby for the first 7 years and than I switched to Rotella.
The timing belt, water pump etc was done at 115k miles. Spark plugs, fuel filter, oil, diff changes all done according to schedule. Battery is about a year old.
Within the past 3 months I swapped out the suspension (struts/springs) and put in a complete set with 75k miles on them. Not a clunk or rattle. The car does have the 20mm rear sway and newer endlinks were put in last year sometime.
On the outside it has professionally sprayed matching sideskirts, grill and mesh foglight covers. I will also leave the clear corner markers on. Cleared headlights with zero leaks over many years.
The interior is in great condition.
It needs nothing.
This past August it was rear ended. I had it repaired with OEM parts. Clean MN title. I have it listed on craigslist and carsoup for more. But the no shows, wannabes and tire kickers are getting to be a little too much to deal with. $6700 here.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-11-26 19.16.35.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	126074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-11-27 15.15.31.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	126066Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-11-09 10.04.48.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	126058