For Sale/Trade 2014 OEM tires only 6 Miles!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2014 OEM tires only 6 Miles! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Just picked up my 2014 WRX and had the dealer put on my A/S tires on. So the OEM 235/45/17 ...

2014 OEM tires only 6 Miles!

Just picked up my 2014 WRX and had the dealer put on my A/S tires on. So the OEM 235/45/17 tires only had 6 miles when they were taken off!

Dunlop Sport SP01 ultra high performance.

I am looking for an 08+ hatchback exhaust, Cobb V3, or 400 OBO plus actual shipping! Open to other trades or cash offers.

Thanks!
    Last edited by S20002STI; 01-13-2014 at 06:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Price negotiable only 6 miles on them! Let's make a deal!

Ready to sale someone could get a great deal!

Bump!

Pics Uploaded

You might say what kind of tires they are.
    I wish the Hondas would learn to use the right lane...

I put in my first post they are the OEM WRX tires. They are Dunlop Sport SP01 ultra high performance.

OEM wrx tires for sale

Quote Originally Posted by dr moreau View Post
    You might say what kind of tires they are.
    I bought my WRX the first year they sold in the USA. That was 2002. The stock tires that came on that were some type of 16" Bridgestone Potenzas. Not very good tires, but that said, I have no idea what comes on stock WRX these days. I avoid the dealer like the plague... Love the cars, the US dealers, not so much.

Thanks for the update on what the OEM tires are now. Unfortunately, I just bought some tires today for my beloved bug eye - good luck with your sale!
    I wish the Hondas would learn to use the right lane...

Quote Originally Posted by dr moreau View Post
    I bought my WRX the first year they sold in the USA. That was 2002. The stock tires that came on that were some type of 16" Bridgestone Potenzas. Not very good tires, but that said, I have no idea what comes on stock WRX these days. I avoid the dealer like the plague... Love the cars, the US dealers, not so much.

Thanks for the update on what the OEM tires are now. Unfortunately, I just bought some tires today for my beloved bug eye - good luck with your sale!
    For summer they are supposed to be really good with a stiff sidewall. where I live all seasons will do just fine I don't plan on tracking it anyway. Glad you found some!

What A/S did you buy? To each their own, but I'd say all seasons are actually "no season " tires. They are a compromise. I have driven with A/S tires on till date on FWDs and RWDs, and there is a world of difference on a proper summer/winter set. Summer tires are not solely for tracking. That extra grip from them will help you take corners much better. Also, there is no point upgrading power/suspension on any car without the right tires.

If you have a 30 day satisfaction policy, return them while you can. I'd keep the Dunlops and once they wear off, put in a set of Contis Extreme Contact DW ( Dry Wet) summers. Your call.
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

If you don't get much snow but just low temps, buy performance winter tires for dry cold traction. I have UltraGrip GW3 (police tires) performance tires and they do a great job in the cold.
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor View Post
    If you don't get much snow but just low temps, buy performance winter tires for dry cold traction. I have UltraGrip GW3 (police tires) performance tires and they do a great job in the cold.
    Thanks for the input! I see the positives between having a dedicated set but A/S have done fine for me before. In my Evo I ran A/S and with our weather and how I drive I had no issues. Even in my rear wheel drive 350z I never had too many issues. Sure it wasn't always great but I never felt unsafe.

Still have these!

Willing to do 400.00 OBO plus actual shipping.

I am interested. Could you please email me at michaelmontesano@hotmail.com?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.