Want To Buy building a project. needing parts for 2002 wrx. Need LOTS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on building a project. needing parts for 2002 wrx. Need LOTS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ok guys so i'm going for a sedan build now. Just sold my baby(02 wagon STI) and now i've got ...

building a project. needing parts for 2002 wrx. Need LOTS

Ok guys so i'm going for a sedan build now. Just sold my baby(02 wagon STI) and now i've got another car coming to me from so cal. Should have by 11/25 and i'll be needing some things.
    Some are MUCH more urgent than others such as:
    Front core support (any color) I have a sedan. Not sure if wagon is exactly same since fenders are different.
    BOTH headlights
    drivers side fender (any color)
    Stuff that is not so imperative, but that i want like NOW if the price is right:
    vf39
    sti pinks
    warlboro 255 pump
    STI tmic OR any type of FMIC i'm open to (again if the price is right)
    invidia bellmouth catless dp
    invidia n1 race exhaust
    thicker front and rear sway bars and bushings
    04-07 tail lights
    rear window spoiler from the STI
    sti trunk or wing (any color)

Also open to some 5x114 wheels that are around 17x8, 17x9, 18x8, 18x9 OR same with the 5x100 bolt pattern.

Let me know what you guys have.
    Honestly the best way to get me is just shoot me a text with what you have. I'm self employed and usually respond the moment i get the text.

THANKS!
    Josh
    509-768-8898

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I was just browsing the NASIOC classifieds, I saw everything on your list for sale over there.

Here's an ad I bookmarked for his fog lights. He's got your intercooler, hoses, tail lights, STi hood scoop...etc
    FS: (For Sale) 02 PSM WRX LOTS of AFTERMARKET PARTS!! - NASIOC

Damn I have a set of 5x114.3 wheels for cheap if you want to pay shipping (I'm out here in NJ)...they are just ASA JH3s 17x8...

My asking price was $200 for them cause I just want em gone (used to be my old STI winter wheels)...if you want em, they are yours...just make an offer so we can work out shipping (about 17lbs each, no tires).
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

@ wreckingballman - Wow that was nice of ya. Thanks. I'm looking at it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Damn I have a set of 5x114.3 wheels for cheap if you want to pay shipping (I'm out here in NJ)...they are just ASA JH3s 17x8...

My asking price was $200 for them cause I just want em gone (used to be my old STI winter wheels)...if you want em, they are yours...just make an offer so we can work out shipping (about 17lbs each, no tires).
    Ya thats not what i'm looking for. Thank you much tho.

Yeah they are ugly aren't they? hahaha....the previous owner bought em and sold em with the car, so they weren't my choice
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.