For Sale Prodrive UK Blue faced STI clusters with DCCD

This is a discussion on Prodrive UK Blue faced STI clusters with DCCD within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi I am selling 4 blue faced STI cluster with DCCD they are all in fully working order and 2 ...

I Support ClubWRX

4 x Prodrive UK Blue faced STI clusters with DCCD (new pics)

Hi

I am selling 4 blue faced STI cluster with DCCD they are all in fully working order and 2 like new condition and 2 have small cracks on the clear face. I have fully tested them all in my 06 WRX.

They have the rev warning light and beeper and would be a great upgrade for any WRX (02-07) without any modifications needed. As it came from a UK car it works in miles mph and not km. it also displays temp in c.

The mileages on the clusters are 87004 miles - 70418 miles - 66834 miles - 81031 miles

They light up green and everything works, with the exception of the cruise control lights, as these came from non cruise control cars.

I am looking to get $300 all in shipped I am not far from Philly PA so if anyone wants to come and get them that is fine with me.

Thanks
    jp
    Last edited by cheeseyfella; 12-10-2013 at 05:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    open to offers

I Support ClubWRX
    new pics bump!

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    dumb question:
    1. these will not plug and play on an 08?
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

I Support ClubWRX
    I can tell you these won't because the shape is not the same, but I have no idea about wiring, I am guessing the wiring will be completely different too.