For Sale Prodrive UK Blue faced STI clusters with DCCD
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Prodrive UK Blue faced STI clusters with DCCD within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi I am selling 4 blue faced STI cluster with DCCD they are all in fully working order and 2 ...

I Support ClubWRX

4 x Prodrive UK Blue faced STI clusters with DCCD (new pics)

Hi

I am selling 4 blue faced STI cluster with DCCD they are all in fully working order and 2 like new condition and 2 have small cracks on the clear face. I have fully tested them all in my 06 WRX.

They have the rev warning light and beeper and would be a great upgrade for any WRX (02-07) without any modifications needed. As it came from a UK car it works in miles mph and not km. it also displays temp in c.

The mileages on the clusters are 87004 miles - 70418 miles - 66834 miles - 81031 miles

They light up green and everything works, with the exception of the cruise control lights, as these came from non cruise control cars.

I am looking to get $300 all in shipped I am not far from Philly PA so if anyone wants to come and get them that is fine with me.

Thanks
    jp
    Last edited by cheeseyfella; 12-10-2013 at 06:15 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    open to offers

I Support ClubWRX
    new pics bump!

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    dumb question:
    1. these will not plug and play on an 08?
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

I Support ClubWRX
    I can tell you these won't because the shape is not the same, but I have no idea about wiring, I am guessing the wiring will be completely different too.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.