For Sale Cosworth High Flow Intake System
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cosworth High Flow Intake System within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Just bought it but decided to go with the Cobb SF intake instead. Fits 2008-2014 WRx. Asking 0 Ebay listing ...

I Support ClubWRX

Cosworth High Flow Intake System

Just bought it but decided to go with the Cobb SF intake instead. Fits 2008-2014 WRx. Asking $250

Ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/171173523495?nav=SELLING&sbk=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Last edited by Devon4390; 11-13-2013 at 05:36 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Why sell it for the Cobb? Are you using Cobb maps?

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes. I couldnt find an uploadable map for this intake and dont have time to drive 18 cities away to get a dyno tune

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Just to throw this out there:
    HOWTO: One Man's Way of Scaling a MAF - NASIOC

Even without a WBO2 sensor, there are ways to scale your MAF sensor. If you are willing to do some reading, downloading and experimenting with AccessTuner Race (free from Cobb) may allow you to tune for that intake.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Just to throw this out there:
    HOWTO: One Man's Way of Scaling a MAF - NASIOC

Even without a WBO2 sensor, there are ways to scale your MAF sensor. If you are willing to do some reading, downloading and experimenting with AccessTuner Race (free from Cobb) may allow you to tune for that intake.

Haha. Well i looked in to it since you told me to check it out. With my knowlage about all this and the time i spend at work, its more beneficial to buy a new intake hahaha. I dont know much about any of this obviously, but over time i will pick it up and learn. I read alot about different stuff. What to stay away from and stuff. Just not ready yet to get really in depth with the technical stuff like tuning my car myself. But thankyou for the imput.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.