For Sale Nasioc 245/40 R18 Gislaved NordFrost 5 (4 snow tires almost brand new)

This is a discussion on Nasioc 245/40 R18 Gislaved NordFrost 5 (4 snow tires almost brand new) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Trying to sell almost brand new snow tires. They were only on my sti maybe 3 months. I treated them ...

Wink Nasioc 245/40 R18 Gislaved NordFrost 5 (4 snow tires almost brand new)

Trying to sell almost brand new snow tires. They were only on my sti maybe 3 months. I treated them very well.
    They are very high quality snow tires.
    If anyone is interested please let me know . . . or if anyone knows a better way of selling them please help me out.
    Thanks so much
    KM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gislaved_NORDFROST5_lg.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	121769

Gislaved

The Gislaved Nord*Frost 5 builds on the technology of its predecessor resulting in a tire with outstanding winter performance whether it is on snow, ice or in dry driving conditions. Thanks to its advanced tread pattern concept with new sipes and studs technology and its innovative tread compound, the Nord*Frost 5 fullfils the expectations of the most demanding drivers.

The new directional symmetrical pattern is characterized by two parallel central ribs, large and stable shoulder blocks with wide grooves and "Force Transmission Links". It provides high lateral and longitudinal stiffness, optimizing vehicle handling and steering response, and ensuring a slower centre wear and higher mileage.
    The circumferential central and wide shoulder grooves guarantee high protection against hydra- and slushplaning by providing fast drainage and self cleaning of the tread in snow, mud and wet.
    The new "brilliant stud" technology with optimized stud sequence does not just guarantee high traction and durability of the spike and tread, but also ensures high force transmission, longer gripping edges and avoidance of single harmonics. The new sipes technology (new high density longitudinal sipes / variable sipe depths in the shoulder area and central blocks / additional "3D" drop sipes in the centre of the pattern) provide additional grip edges as well as a certain stiffness of the block and pattern. It ensures short braking distances on snow and ice and improved dry handling.
    The new Nordic Silica tread compound contains highly active carbon black and an innovative winter grip polymer which provide outstanding ice grip and snow traction.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    Price?

Sent from my iBone
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

I am thinking 500 plus any shipping fees. I spent about 180 a tire so I think its a good deal since they only have 3 months on them.