For Sale Invidia Catless downpipe and magnaflow dual exhaust - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Invidia Catless downpipe and magnaflow dual exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by HiTdAtSiT your PM box is full cant send anything to you. where is halfway? Manhattan, Long Island ...

Quote Originally Posted by HiTdAtSiT View Post
    your PM box is full cant send anything to you. where is halfway? Manhattan, Long Island City? i can do tonight but only after 1030pm and tomorrow i am not too sure yet.
    My bad! Cleared it out.

Where are you located? I'm down in South Jersey and wouldn't be able to meet until Sunday.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm located in queens. Not sure when I can make out to meet you somewhere on Sunday. But I may be home watching the baby. probably easier for you to stay on highway until queens vs heading into manhattan. Let me know and what time you think you can meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HiTdAtSiT View Post
    I'm located in queens. Not sure when I can make out to meet you somewhere on Sunday. But I may be home watching the baby. probably easier for you to stay on highway until queens vs heading into manhattan. Let me know and what time you think you can meet.

Perhaps I can get a buddy to meet you out there. I'll stay in contact...definitely interested!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Ok thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12