For Sale 12 WRX Hatch OEM Drivetrain Parts 15.5k Miles!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 12 WRX Hatch OEM Drivetrain Parts 15.5k Miles!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am in the process of getting a 6 speed swap put in to my 12 WRX Hatch, so I ...

12 WRX Hatch OEM Drivetrain Parts 15.5k Miles!!

I am in the process of getting a 6 speed swap put in to my 12 WRX Hatch, so I am putting my OEM 5 Speed, Flywheel & clutch, Driveshaft, Rear Differential (R160 3.9 Ratio), and Rear Axles for sale. They are not out of the car yet, but as soon as they are they are available for sale. They should be out within 3-4 weeks. These parts only have 15,500 miles on them and are in excellent working condition with no issues. Front axles may or may not be for sale. I won't know if I need to re-use them or not until later. I am hoping to sell local to the Albuquerque NM area, but am willing to ship if the buyer pays for shipping. I am also hoping to sell the package as a whole and don't really want to part out unless I can't get an offer for the whole package.

Transmission (only) - PENDING SALE
    Diff - PENDING SALE
    Driveshaft - PENDING SALE
    Rear Axles - $150

PM me or email me at jvigil1@gmail.com
    Last edited by 116Fanatic; 03-23-2014 at 03:21 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Clutch and flywheel alone?
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

I'd prefer to see if I can find a buyer for the whole package, but if I decide to part it out I will let you know!

just curious, how much will the 6 speed swap cost you? wouldn't it be worth it to get an sti and swap all your parts?

Sorry, I just saw this reply. The 6 speed swap cost me $6k. With trade in values, it would have cost me a lot more to get an STI.

Clutch & Flywheel sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.