For Sale Stance GR Coilovers (05-07 STi)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stance GR Coilovers (05-07 STi) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey everyone! I've got my Stance GR coilovers for sale. Here's a copy/paste from my thread on NASIOC. . Hey ...

Stance GR Coilovers (05-07 STi)

Hey everyone! I've got my Stance GR coilovers for sale. Here's a copy/paste from my thread on NASIOC.
    Hey everyone. I'm putting my Stance GR coils up for sale off my 07 STi. I bought them from a local scoobie owner here in Vegas with less than 10k miles on them, and I've put less than 1k on them myself. Ride quality is a bit stiff at the moment, but that's because I haven't touched the damper adjustments yet. They also come with front and rear camber plates, and adjustment wrenches from my old BCs, since these didn't come with any.From what he told me, they are 8k front 6k rear. The only bads that I could see are a worn bushing on one of the front struts where the top hat meets the camber plate, and the wrenches tend to slip off the collars a bit. With these in mind, I'm asking $550 shipped for the whole set. Feel free to shoot me an offer, I'd really like to sell these by next wednesday. They are off the car and ready to get packed and shipped. Here are some pics. These are not in perfect condition and have clear signs of use.

Last edited by Nuckenfutz; 11-01-2013 at 11:16 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.