For Sale NOVA: Stock 2013 WRX Dunlops/235/45/17 6028 miles $380 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on NOVA: Stock 2013 WRX Dunlops/235/45/17 6028 miles 0 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Whoa...thats pretty pricey for shipping. I think I'm gonna pass...GLWS...

Whoa...thats pretty pricey for shipping. I think I'm gonna pass...GLWS
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

PM sent.

EDITED: Ready with Cash via Paypal
    Last edited by djclue8713; 11-22-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brooksumw89 View Post
    It looks like shipping would be $31.85 a tire, based on USPS approximate shipping cost online. Does that work for you? I'm looking to sell whenever I have a buyer and can mail today, tomorrow, sunday.
    Holy crap...that's way too much per tire. You could ship all 4 for $30-$50 with UPS ground.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Were are you at in Va. I live in Carlisle Pa. if your not that far I might be interested in them at what you said $200.00

Oh I do have sometimes have some problems with this site you can e-mail at geomanski@yahoo.com with your answer

I might be interested at the $200.00 I live in Carlisle Pa. were at in Va. are you .I just want 2 but I can always have spare or two I have some problems with this site sometimes so if you can just e-mail me with your answer at geomanski@yahoo.com hope that your not far from RT 81

As I said I have problems with this site sometimes I now see I posted 2 times because the first time it didn't show up on mine chit sry

Geomans sent you the email

Apparently Geomans sometimes has problems with this site.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I got your e -mail how would your feel about meeting in Winchester Wa. sry I could not reply to your e-mail no addy

Quote Originally Posted by geomans View Post
    I got your e -mail how would your feel about meeting in Winchester Wa. sry I could not reply to your e-mail no addy
    I sent you an email back.. you can pm or email back with the offer thanks

Sold!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.