For Sale 2008+ Double Din Bezel, Tweeter Pods, A Pillars, Wiring Harness, and Forester Pocket

This is a discussion on 2008+ Double Din Bezel, Tweeter Pods, A Pillars, Wiring Harness, and Forester Pocket within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Oh well, it is with great regret that I must list the following since I no longer own a WRX: ...

2008+ Double Din Bezel, Tweeter Pods, A Pillars, Wiring Harness, and Forester Pocket

Oh well, it is with great regret that I must list the following since I no longer own a WRX:

First up, is a JDM Double DIN Radio Bezel from IA Performance. I'm looking for $45 plus shipping: EDIT: SALE PENDING!!!

Next to it is a Forester DIN Pocket, I'll take $12 plus shipping for it. Note that I drilled a hole to pass the USB cable through it for my iPod.

Next on the list is some empty tweeter pods:

The JL Audio C5-650 tweeters fit really well in them. I'll take $15 plus shipping for those. EDIT: SALE PENDING!!!

I also have some A pillars that I was going to install some midranges and tweeters in, then changed my mind:

I'll take $40 plus shipping for those.

Also, you will see that I have a hacked up AE64 harness with the steering wheel control wire, an unused radio harness from Crutchfield, an AE64 Auxiliary input adapter, and a DIY USB adapter made from a Hirose connector. If I can locate my spare hirose connector, I'll include that too!

I'll make a bundle deal on everything as long as the buyer covers shipping and puts a few dollars in my pocket. I realize I never sold here, but I do take PayPal and I go by ChrisB on diymobileaudio.com where I have nothing but positive feedback! Granted, I may come off as a jerk online, yet I ALWAYS take care of people whenever money is involved!

Finally, these should all fit in the 2008+ WRX/STI and the Impreza from that same generation.
    Last edited by gunz4me; 10-27-2013 at 07:12 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Estimated total price of just the jdm bezel, shipped to 21117

EDIT: The bezel and pods went pending on another forum. I'm just going to eBay the pillars and the Forester pocket!
    Last edited by gunz4me; 10-27-2013 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunz4me View Post
    EDIT: The bezel and pods went pending on another forum. I'm just going to eBay the pillars and the Forester pocket!
    Hey, did you end up selling the double din bezel?