For Sale 5 speed STI shift knob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 5 speed STI shift knob within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD This is a really nice, perfect condition 5 speed STI shift knob for all Subaru 5 speed transmissions including ...

5 speed STI shift knob

SOLD

This is a really nice, perfect condition 5 speed STI shift knob for all Subaru 5 speed transmissions including WRX, Impreza, Legacy, Forester and XV Crosstrek. I had it on my car for only about 7000 miles. They go for about $140 new before shipping and seem to be very hard to find used. It feels really nice, very heavy and made out of leather and aluminum.
    I'm asking $95 shipped.
    Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20131018_202424_061-1.jpg   IMG_20131018_202410_495.jpg   shiftknob.jpg  
    Last edited by Pat1USMC; 10-31-2013 at 06:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Mine! Can u send a paypal invoice to camaro430sut@yahoo.com

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Invoice sent. I was wondering why it took so long for someone to snatch it up! Its such a nice shift knob, just a little pricy to purchase new.
    Thanks.

Goin in the wifes 13, she's gonna love it lol.... Where are you located, of close I could prolly pick up over shipping

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I'm in Bloomsburg, PA.

Crap! Im just too late to the game lol. Cant believe I looked over this!

Not meaning to bash camaro430sut, but I still haven't received payment for the shift knob so if it becomes available again I will let you know.

Ok, Im ready to go, all I would need is your email for PayPal and you would recieve the $ right then. Ill be keeping my eye on this lol. Thanks

PM'd

Sold! Good seller

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.