For Sale FMS FMIC 08-13 WRX/STI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FMS FMIC 08-13 WRX/STI within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Im selling my FMS FMIC,full polished kit, core is in great condition, I have all the piping, hardware and couplers, ...

FMS FMIC 08-13 WRX/STI

Im selling my FMS FMIC,full polished kit, core is in great condition, I have all the piping, hardware and couplers, I also have both the piping for WRX and STI, I am asking 450 Shipped firm.

Last edited by Dgmftw; 10-16-2013 at 06:19 PM.
    2013 DGM WRX

TP tuned FMS FMIC Grimmspeed 38mm EWG AEM Intake Invidia DP SPT Exhaust DW65c GS EBCS Torque Solution mounts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why are you selling?
    2012 Dark Grey Metallic STi

"Drive Hard. Look Good. Be Loud. Get some."
    you

car is longggggg gone
    2013 DGM WRX

TP tuned FMS FMIC Grimmspeed 38mm EWG AEM Intake Invidia DP SPT Exhaust DW65c GS EBCS Torque Solution mounts

Been waiting for over a month to get this from a vendor, they're backordered. IF I can get a refund, I'll PM you, because i'll take it off your hands.

no problem
    2013 DGM WRX

still for sale?

PMsent

still for sale?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.