Want To Buy Front bumper and front passenger side fender in PSM for an 02 WRX

This is a discussion on Front bumper and front passenger side fender in PSM for an 02 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm in need of a front bumper and front passenger side fender in PSM for my 02 WRX because I ...

Front bumper and front passenger side fender in PSM for an 02 WRX

I'm in need of a front bumper and front passenger side fender in PSM for my 02 WRX because I hit some kind of debris on the highway early one morning going to work and suffered some damage unfortunately. Before going new or getting it fixed I figured I'd look on here first to see what my chances might be of finding something. Local would be preferred to avoid shipping but I'm open to any and all offers if someone happens to have something. I'm looking for them in PSM so I can just switch them both out. Im new on this site do if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. My zip is 01844

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax02 View Post
    I'm in need of a front bumper and front passenger side fender in PSM for my 02 WRX because I hit some kind of debris on the highway early one morning going to work and suffered some damage unfortunately. Before going new or getting it fixed I figured I'd look on here first to see what my chances might be of finding something. Local would be preferred to avoid shipping but I'm open to any and all offers if someone happens to have something. I'm looking for them in PSM so I can just switch them both out. Im new on this site do if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. My zip is 01844

i have a psm wrx fender laying around
    let me know if u want it
    im located in MD and can ship if you want
    my number is 410 802 8 four 2 two

Thanks for the quick reply. How much shipped to me in 01844? Is it in good condition? I just texted you from my number to

Anyone happen to have a PSM bumper/front passenger side fender for an 02 WRX available? If so I'm looking to purchase ASAP! Thanks

Still in need of both parts - does anyone have anything?

Anyone?