For Sale Impreza2.0 needs space in the shop for the bugeye, so buy his stuff. haw haw.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Impreza2.0 needs space in the shop for the bugeye, so buy his stuff. haw haw. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Stuff I am selling: Blox 490gm Spherical - Torch Blue shift knob NRG 400gm Spherical Carbon Fiber shift knob ...

Impreza2.0 needs space in the shop for the bugeye, so buy his stuff. haw haw.

Stuff I am selling:

Blox 490gm Spherical - Torch Blue shift knob $30
    NRG 400gm Spherical Carbon Fiber shift knob for 5spd $25
    Sparco 'Road' Blue shift knob $25
    Sparco 'Road' Blue brake handle $25
    Greddy BOV recip block off plugs, 2 available $10 each
    Agency Power Version 3 short shifter for 02-07 5spd WRX $55 (this came from Agency Power as a warranty replacement, with a Kartboy decal, you tell me....lolololol!!)(Kartboy shifters are black, as is this, the old AP shifters were red aluminum)

All of this stuff has been kicking around in my shop. It is barely used, if at all. It will either have a box, or not, depending on if I can find it, but it is either new or near new, no marks worth mentioning... the knobs each got used for about 2 weeks a piece. Recip plugs never touched, short shifter never used.

Used for a while, but like new:

AutoMeter Cobalt:
    Oil Pressure Short Sweep Electric $45 (with sender)
    Oil Pressure Long Sweep Mechanical $45
    Voltage Short Sweep $35
    Water Temperature Long Sweep $50

OEM Power Steering Reserve Tank used (OEM 02-07 WRX/STi) $15
    OEM J/EDM I/C Spray Tank and Tray (NEW, never used) $25
    GrillCraft mesh fog lamp covers, black, used $40
    Last edited by Impreza2.0; 10-08-2013 at 06:42 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Grillcraft covers come with hardware?

interested in the shifter. need it shipped to spokane, wa.
    if this is possible please text me
    509 768 8898

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.