For Sale/Trade WRX parts - Invidia, springs, boost gauge, struts, etc..
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX parts - Invidia, springs, boost gauge, struts, etc.. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, I have some parts that I need to get rid off to clear some space.. Most are off ...

WRX parts - Invidia, springs, boost gauge, struts, etc..

Hey guys,

I have some parts that I need to get rid off to clear some space.. Most are off of my 02 WRX. All parts are OBO and I' am willing to entertain trades as well. I have Pics that I will send upon request just pm me on here with with your email or cell phone number or reply to this thread.. I' am in Colorado and will ship at buyers expense.

JDM V8 STi springs (not pinks) - Perfect condition with only 20k on them!.. SOLD!

02 WRX OEM struts w/ top hats and springs - They are old but not abused and have 114k on them. To be 100% honest, there was nothing wrong with them. Just pulled them off the car and only because i got a killer deal on STi take offs. Otherwise I would have kept them on.. No leaks, no squeaks, no clunks.. SOLD!

OEM Lamco boost gauge - Fully functional comes with gauge pod - SOLD!

PSM WRX OEM hoodscoop - Perfect condition only 2 years old due to hood replacement. $70

Invidia n1 street catback - Ordered a new catback. Really going to miss this exhaust I just wanted more of a sleeper look. Had it on for 2 years and it is the best sounding and looking angled exhaust imo. TRADED

If I think of or find more I will update this thread. Thanks

Brian
    Last edited by Buzzard11; 09-23-2013 at 09:00 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I' am negotiable as long as it is not a low ball offer..

Get these parts before I post them on nasioc and craigslist!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard11 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have some parts that I need to get rid off to clear some space.. Most are off of my 02 WRX. All parts are OBO and I' am willing to entertain trades as well. I have Pics that I will send upon request just pm me on here with with your email or cell phone number or reply to this thread.. I' am in Colorado and will ship at buyers expense.

JDM V8 STi springs (not pinks) - Perfect condition with only 20k on them!.. $90

02 WRX OEM struts w/ top hats and springs - They are old but not abused and have 114k on them. To be 100% honest, there was nothing wrong with them. Just pulled them off the car and only because i got a killer deal on STi take offs. Otherwise I would have kept them on.. No leaks, no squeaks, no clunks.. $80

OEM Lamco boost gauge - Fully functional comes with gauge pod - $70

PSM WRX OEM hoodscoop - Perfect condition only 2 years old due to hood replacement. $70

Invidia n1 street catback - Ordered a new catback. Really going to miss this exhaust I just wanted more of a sleeper look. Had it on for 2 years and it is the best sounding and looking angled exhaust imo. $375

If I think of or find more I will update this thread. Thanks

Brian

Hi there, do you have any pictures of the Invidia n1 street catback? and what would the shipping be to Chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by papagoodtime View Post
    Hi there, do you have any pictures of the Invidia n1 street catback? and what would the shipping be to Chicago?
    It is still on the car. My new catback just arrived so tomorrow morning I will have it off and then I can clean it and snap pics and also go see what it would cost to ship to Chicago. What is your zip?

Boost gauge is pending sale...
    Last edited by Buzzard11; 09-06-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Can't spell

Boost gauge sold!

can you quote me a shipping cost for the Invidia n1 to 63118
    05 WRX, stage 2

Blobeye Syndicate #97

I may be trading my friend the Invidia. Since he is local and pretty much family, this will save me the hassle of paypal and shipping. If that doesn't go through then I will have shipping quotes ready for you guys..

BUMP!

Struts are pending sale...

Everything is sold except the psm hoodscoop. Best offer takes it!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.