For Trade Trade my 2014 DGM wingless trunk for you DGM wrx OR sti winged trunk

This is a discussion on Trade my 2014 DGM wingless trunk for you DGM wrx OR sti winged trunk within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; looking to trade a brand new 2014 wrx wingless trunk for your 2011-2014 winged sti or wrx trunk, located in ...

Trade my 2014 DGM wingless trunk for you DGM wrx OR sti winged trunk

looking to trade a brand new 2014 wrx wingless trunk for your 2011-2014 winged sti or wrx trunk, located in youngstown,oh willing to travel halfway over longer distances.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have a 2012 STi wing in mint condition - car has 6k miles and treated well. i'm in Boston. How far are you willing to travel to get this done??
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgw2kx View Post
    looking to trade a brand new 2014 wrx wingless trunk for your 2011-2014 winged sti or wrx trunk, located in youngstown,oh willing to travel halfway over longer distances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinis23 View Post
    i have a 2012 STi wing in mint condition - car has 6k miles and treated well. i'm in Boston. How far are you willing to travel to get this done??
    Not looking to go to Boston haha, sorry man, I'm willing to go about three hours, tops.

still looking