Want To Buy STI brembo's
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STI brembo's within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys. I'd like to get all 4 calipers if possible, but if you only have the fronts, i'd like ...

STI brembo's

Hey guys. I'd like to get all 4 calipers if possible, but if you only have the fronts, i'd like to get them too. I have a 2012. I know that The 04 calipers fit, but i'm not sure which others. If they need a rebuild that's ok. Please PM me if you have them, and your price.
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From what I understand, all STi Brembo calipers will fit... Fronts will bolt right up, and rears will require an adapter bracket. When you refer to 04's fitting, I think you mean that 04' Rotors are 5x100 which will be compatible.. if you buy 05+, get some 08+ STi DBA rotors as they are dual drilled for 5x100 and 5x114. I'm looking at doing a Brembo swap next spring, however, someone who has already completed it may want to weigh in if i'm incorrect.

i have the complete sti brembo swap off of my verison 7. i also have coilovers with it. im seling the brembos with the lower control arms and suspension. may piece it out if the offer is there. give me a call or text me 3476527155

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.