Want To Buy STI brembo's

This is a discussion on STI brembo's within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys. I'd like to get all 4 calipers if possible, but if you only have the fronts, i'd like ...

STI brembo's

Hey guys. I'd like to get all 4 calipers if possible, but if you only have the fronts, i'd like to get them too. I have a 2012. I know that The 04 calipers fit, but i'm not sure which others. If they need a rebuild that's ok. Please PM me if you have them, and your price.
    2012 WRX: TurboXS DP, AEM CAI, TP stage 2 tune

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From what I understand, all STi Brembo calipers will fit... Fronts will bolt right up, and rears will require an adapter bracket. When you refer to 04's fitting, I think you mean that 04' Rotors are 5x100 which will be compatible.. if you buy 05+, get some 08+ STi DBA rotors as they are dual drilled for 5x100 and 5x114. I'm looking at doing a Brembo swap next spring, however, someone who has already completed it may want to weigh in if i'm incorrect.

i have the complete sti brembo swap off of my verison 7. i also have coilovers with it. im seling the brembos with the lower control arms and suspension. may piece it out if the offer is there. give me a call or text me 3476527155