For Sale 2013 WRX Sedan Winter Tires/Steel Wheel Combination - Central PA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX Sedan Winter Tires/Steel Wheel Combination - Central PA within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a complete set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak WS70 Winter Tires (215/55-16) mounted on steel wheels (16") for sale ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12

    2013 WRX Sedan Winter Tires/Steel Wheel Combination - Central PA

    I have a complete set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak WS70 Winter Tires (215/55-16) mounted on steel wheels (16") for sale that were originally purchased from The Tire Rack. Required TPS sensors are mounted inside of each tire and all are fully balanced. Also includes hub caps and steel lug nuts. Only used this past Winter for just 2200 miles. Exceptional like-new condition. Complete set originally cost $1100. Asking $800 or best reasonable offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blizzak_TopView.jpg   Blizzak_SideView.jpg  
    Last edited by WRX2453; 08-23-2013 at 04:17 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    $500 ill pick them up tomorrow. PM me

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    Parhamm1,

    PM sent.

  5. #4
    Registered User CaQuin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    253
    Still have?

  6. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by CaQuin View Post
    Still have?
    I do...

  7. #6
    Registered User jtk07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Dallas
    Posts
    138
    I Support ClubWRX
    PM sent

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    PM sent.

  9. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    Since I have received a number of inquiries regarding availability; as of 9/7/2013, this package is still available.

  10. #9
    Registered User dknow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downers Grove, IL
    Posts
    68
    Where do u live. For local pickup?

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    14 WRX SWP Sedan
    Fog lights, Short throw shifter, SPT Exhaust,

  11. #10
    Registered User thegamer1587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by dknow View Post
    Where do u live. For local pickup?

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    Says central pa in the decription.

  12. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    I live just outside of Harrisburg, PA. I definitely prefer local pickup as I would rather not deal with the logistics of shipping them.

  13. #12
    Registered User UAC-2145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gardiner, ME
    Posts
    41
    I just bought a similar set from Tire Rack. Picked up the Michelin X-Ice with the 16 steel wheels. Why are you ditching them? Global warming? Haha! I got mine to protect my alloy wheels from the salt they put on the roads in Maine. Do they use that in PA?
    2013 Plasma Blue Pearl Impreza WRX Sedan

  14. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by UAC-2145 View Post
    I just bought a similar set from Tire Rack. Picked up the Michelin X-Ice with the 16 steel wheels. Why are you ditching them? Global warming? Haha! I got mine to protect my alloy wheels from the salt they put on the roads in Maine. Do they use that in PA?
    The only reason I am selling the entire tire/wheel package is because I recently sold the WRX. I will say, that with the hubcaps, the package didn't look bad at all and the combination of Blizzaks and AWD made the WRX very tenacious in the snow.

  15. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX2453 View Post
    The only reason I am selling the entire tire/wheel package is because I recently sold the WRX. I will say, that with the hubcaps, the package didn't look bad at all and the combination of Blizzaks and AWD made the WRX very tenacious in the snow.
    im thinking about getting the blizzaks... but the steel wheel and the wheel cover just seem liek they are gonna look terrible once on the car.... do you have a pic of what they looked like on. im jsut over in jersey

  16. #15
    Registered User UAC-2145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gardiner, ME
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by hammett61389 View Post
    im thinking about getting the blizzaks... but the steel wheel and the wheel cover just seem liek they are gonna look terrible once on the car.... do you have a pic of what they looked like on. im jsut over in jersey
    I tried them out on mine with no wheel covers. They actually looked fairly decent. Sorry I didn't take a pic. The gloss black looks good with my Plasma Blue color. I personally think plastic wheel covers would look pretty silly on a WRX. At least the plain steel wheels look like what they are... A winter tire package that's ready to get down and dirty.
    2013 Plasma Blue Pearl Impreza WRX Sedan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •