For Sale 2013 WRX Sedan Winter Tires/Steel Wheel Combination - Central PA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX Sedan Winter Tires/Steel Wheel Combination - Central PA within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by hammett61389 im thinking about getting the blizzaks... but the steel wheel and the wheel cover just seem ...

Quote Originally Posted by hammett61389 View Post
    im thinking about getting the blizzaks... but the steel wheel and the wheel cover just seem liek they are gonna look terrible once on the car.... do you have a pic of what they looked like on. im jsut over in jersey
    Sorry I never took any photos with the steel wheels/hub cup combination. Even though this combination wasn't as attractive as the factory wheels, it really didn't look bad at all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hammett61389 View Post
    im thinking about getting the blizzaks... but the steel wheel and the wheel cover just seem liek they are gonna look terrible once on the car.... do you have a pic of what they looked like on. im jsut over in jersey
    Sorry, but I never took any photos with this tire/wheel/hubcap combination while on the WRX. In all honesty, they really didn't look bad at all.

Chalk up a double post to a technological glitch at my end!

PM Sent!

PM Sent.

****SOLD*****

Still available? If so whats the price at right now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12