Want To Buy Looking For 2001 WRX 2.5 RS

This is a discussion on Looking For 2001 WRX 2.5 RS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am looking for a 2001 WRX 2.5 RS. Preferably somewhere around in the 8K range with < 120,000 miles ...

Looking For 2001 WRX 2.5 RS

I am looking for a 2001 WRX 2.5 RS. Preferably somewhere around in the 8K range with < 120,000 miles on it. No check engine lights and that has actually been maintained properly. I don't know if I am asking for too much but let me know if you guys have any input or if you guys have any suggestions. I am from Tx but I have family in Chicago and NY that would be willing to look at car for me. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are you looking for an 01 2.5rs with a wrx/sti engine swap? Be cause the stock RS didn't have a turbocharged engine in it, but a lot of people have swapped the drivetrain of wrx/STi's into them... Welcome and good luck in your search for your future Subbie!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    +1. they are 2 different cars. you're either looking for an 01 2.5 RS (impreza, non turbo from the factory) or a 2002+ wrx (2.0L, turbocharged from the factory)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.