For Sale NJ: 05-07 Audio Integrations 12in sealed sub box

This is a discussion on NJ: 05-07 Audio Integrations 12in sealed sub box within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; *******SOLD******* Hey all, I have an Audio Integrations 12 inch subwoofer enclosure for sale. It was used in my 2005 ...

NJ: 05-07 Audio Integrations 12in sealed sub box

*******SOLD*******

Hey all,

I have an Audio Integrations 12 inch subwoofer enclosure for sale. It was used in my 2005 STI for about 4 months (car was totaled). Previous owner I bought it off of had it for about a year. The thing is mint and sounds awesome. I had an Infinity Kappa Perfect 12in subwoofer being pushed by about 250w RMS and it delivered the perfect amount of bass.

Included is the mounting bolt and hardware I used to mount it (very easy to do), as well as the flush mount trim ring in black vinyl. The sealed enclosure is stuffed with poly-fill stuffing to increase the sound performance.

Should fit all 2005-2007 Impreza sedans only, including Impreza 2.5i, 2.5 RS, WRX, and STI.

Looking for $200 OBO...I'd prefer local meetup since it's a bit on the heavy side, but I can ship at Buyer's expense if you'd like.

Right now it's without the subwoofer, but I can can include it if you include that in your offer (sub retails BNIB over $100...$80+ on ebay...used for only 4 months).

Here is AI's website with further information: 05-07 Subaru WRX/STI Sedan 12 Inch Perfect Fit Enclosure

Pictures of actual enclosure:

The only mounting hardware needed...
    Last edited by Mikie13; 08-16-2013 at 11:12 AM.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying